Chapter: 4

Jooheon adjusted the location, parked his car, which he was driving without thinking, and entered the bar. Changkyun, who was not sitting too far from the entrance door, stood up and bowed when he saw Jooheon. Before Jooheon even said hello to him, he spoke with a sincere smile.

"No formality today, friendship. Deal?"

Nodding his head, Jooheon smiled in response. "We agreed."

As they sat down, Changkyun realized that his face wasn't that good after all.

"Yeah... what is that face of yours? Tell me."

He took the bottle on the table and filled his glass while waiting for his answer. Jooheon, on the other hand, took it in his hand after watching the liquid pour into the glass.

"Minhyuk... so I had a little argument with my husband." He had already sent his first sip to his stomach.

Changkyun put on a slight mocking expression after that answer. Shaking his head negatively; "I don't believe in life." said. "I don't think there is such a thing as argument in the chemistry of your relationship."

Jooheon chuckled in response, "Right? We looked perfect in your eyes." he replied. "He's a total workaholic and doesn't even realize it. I was just out for air, I saw your message."

"I really think you're perfect. That's what my message came across." He was running his index finger around the rim of the glass. "Is there a reason for this workaholicism?"

Jooheon nodded in response to the question as he sipped his drink. "There is."

"If it is not private?"

"He's going to get promoted." He rolled his eyes as he said that sentence.

Changkyun frowned and pulled his head back slightly. "I don't think he needs it. Why is he so obsessed with it?"

"I didn't ask." Jooheon shrugged.

"Why didn't you ask?"

He thought for a while. Really... why didn't he ask?

"I... didn't think of it. Yeah."

Changkyun smiled in response. "So he's not the only one wrong?"

Jooheon realized his mistake. He pressed his lips together. "I'll find out later, you're right."

Changkyun nodded quickly as he took a sip and placed the glass back on the table. "You should definitely learn it. Maybe you can understand him. You can tell him nicely that it's not necessary."

Jooheon was feeling bad now, he thought he was being unfair to his husband. He wished he had asked. "Oh yes." He was sad.

"A question I don't want to ask, but... have you ever thought of finishing it?"

"No."

"Because you love him, right?" He was filling Jooheon's glass at this time.

"Yes."

Jooheon sipped his drink again. Changkyun placed his hand on Jooheon's hand on the table. "Don't worry it'll be alright."

Jooheon tried to force a smile. "I'm sure. Thank you."

While their conversations continued from air and water, 2 bottles were already finished. Sometimes they were laughing, sometimes they were giggling about something. Jooheon was a little drunk now because of his mode.

"Did I drink too much?"

He was laughing nonsense even as he asked this. Changkyun, on the other hand, was watching him with his palms on his chin, better than Jooheon. "I don't know, did you drink too much?"