खूशी

HM was busy with her daily rounds with admitted patients. Trying to fasten her work so she could be free early before the function her wife and her had been invited in. She was still waiting for her wife's text that what kinda of party it is so she can buy something as a present for the party.

"Pata nahi kaha busy hai yai.. abtk bataya nahi hame kuch bhi...", HM thought.

"Doctor Malik agar aap free hai toh hamari thodi madat kar dengi?", Zara asked walking inside the general ward with a file.

"Zara kya bat hai? kuch serious hai?", HM asked looking at her bff's serious voice.

In short Zara explained the new case she is handling of possible cancer or might be more severe than that. Both discussed the possibilities and after a talk came to the decision of what workups they will do for the patient.

They both went to the family of the patient and explained the situation calmly and family understood every pros and cons regarding their family member's health. After solving the matter HM finally came inside her cabin removing her white coat getting ready to leave already. Her phone ranged right at the moment.

"Ohh badi jaldi nahi yad aa gaye ham aapko Karishma Singh?", HM said sarcastically.

"Haseena ji wooo thoda kam badh gaya tha shama chahte hai... Darsal aapko yai batane phone kiye the ki aapko shamke fucntion mai aane ki jarurt nahi hai... ham chale jayenge.."

KS complete her sentence hardly maintaining her hesitation. HM got confused with the latter's behavior and asked her,

"Kya hua baby? kya bat hai? function kis chiz ka hai?"

"Ji darsal wo hamari dost ko beti hue hai usika celebration hai..."

KS said finally getting relaxed as she said the truth. HM on the other hand didn't waste any time to deny coming to the function and agreed to what her wife just said earlier. She also suggested some gifts KS can buy on her way going there as she knew KS so well.

"Bina gift liye mat jaiyega pehele hi yad dila de aapko..", HM chuckled

"Ha ab chaliye rakhte hai shamko milte hai aapko.."

HM hung upon and packed her remaining stuff leaving her cabin afterwards. She drove back home and changed herself into baggy clothes which off course are not hers.

After a while KS got back home from duty searching for her wife. Finally found her in her study room. HM was busy listening to the music studying for her pending cases. KS admired her wife standing at the door for a while then walked towards her slowly.

"Hmmmm kya bat hai aapne hamare kapdo ke sath sath hamara perfume bhi lagana shuru kar diya Haseena ji..."

KS whispered in the latter's ear while sniffing the perfume from her neck. HM got shaken for a while with sudden arrival of someone but later smiled looking towards her wife wholeheartedly.

"Kisne kaha aapka perfume hai? Ab hamara hai wo.. aur yai tshirt bhi..", HM said showing her dimples

KS being total simp off course surrendered infront of HM and hugged her tightly kissing her forehead with love.

After a while....

KS changed into some traditional kurti and jeans and took the well wrapped gift leaving for the party. She informed her wife before leaving with a kiss and told her she will be back soon. HM on the other hand bid her goodbye with love but somewhere her mind wasn't on ease. She was feeling bad for her wife that somehow somewhere because of her trauma KS having hard time managing her choices. She knew how much KS loves to attend function with her. How much she loves the kids. She knew everything but she was helpless too.