प्राथमिकता (Priority)

Few days later....

The couple decided to have a welcome party for Yuki. After finishing their respective work both KS and HM went for shopping while Yuki stayed with her grandmothers at their house.

"Baby yai wali dress kaisi rahegi choti Haseena ke liye?", KS said showing a rough denim fabric baby suit.

HM just looked at her in disbelief imagining the trouble her kid will suffer from after wearing such rough clothe. She went closer to her wife and took one end of fabric and started rubbing it on the latter's neck. After few rubs it started itching so KS held her hand stopped her asking what is happening?

"Yuki ke mumma... Aapne hath pakadke rok liya bichari meri beti kaise rokegi?", HM said controlling her laugh.

KS removed HM's hand from her shoulder squeezing her nose in irritation and put the outfit back from where she picked it up.

"Hantoh nahi hai hame itna idea bachho ka kya kare...", KS said.

"Han jaise hamari gyarvi aulad hai haina?", HM said still laughing at her wife's cuteness.

HM was still in shock that despite loving kids too much KS had no idea of handling them or what's good for them as if she never baby sit one of them. But on the other hand having long time phobia for the kids HM knew everything about them.

"Aap ek kam kare niche grocery store hai wahase yai list hai Yuki ke khane pine ki aur kuch vitamins and essential medicines bhi hai wo le lijiye... Ham kuch achhe kapde leke rakhte hai...", HM said handling the list to her wife.

"Yes boss!!..", KS took the list and left after kissing her wife on forehead.

After sometime KS came back with all the stuff she bought mentioned in the list and stood outside the outfit department waiting for her wife.

HM came back with number of bags in one hand and other bags were carried by one of employee following her.

"Haseena ji puri dukan leli kya aapne?", KS said shockingly looking at the amount of clothes.

"Ek hi beti hai uske liye itna nahi kar sakte ham... Waise aur bhi the lene jaise par phir kabhi aayenge Yuki ko leke...", HM said with excitement.

"Ji jarur... chaliye ab gharpe sab wait kr rahe honge..."

"Yaphir yu kahiye na sidhe sidhe ki Yuki ke sath khelna hai aapko... Hamari company toh ab bhala kyu hi achhi lagegi..."

"Asi bat nahi hai Haseena ji... aapke sath wqt bitana kyu nahi achha lagega off course lagega lekin gharpe Yuki kabse akeli bore ho rahi hogi na..."

"Ammi aur pushpee hai waha for your information but anyway ham umeed nahi rakhte aapse jante hai aap Yuki ke liye tilmila rahi hai..."

KS looked over her wife pretending to be hurt on HM's harsh words. HM just smiled sarcastically and kept walking leaving her wife behind with puppy face.

At home...

"Lo aa gaye ghar jaiye apne arman pure kare aap Yuki ke sath bethke ham party ke intejam dekh lenge..."

HM said and walked towards main door with some bags in her hand...

Before HM could enter inside the house, KS wrapped her one hand around HM's waist and pulled her closer with a jerk to which all bags fell down from the latter's hand. Even after years of marriage HM could feel the same butterflies she felt when the latter pulled her closer for the first time...