Love story of Karry and Hejal

.... It was a month of January. Only few months had been passed since our marriage. When things started messing up. Karry... aka my wife Karishma Singh! The badass bhaukal queen. We moved in together, everything went really good in the newly marriage phase with lots of love, romance, care, conversations and off course!! Lots of sitting on her fa..."

KS flipped the page right away without reading further word knowing her wife's bold nature is such matters. Yuki looked up towards her mother fretfully that she disturbed her reading...

"Waha sentence khatam ho gaya princess ham aage padhte haii sshhh.. shant shant", KS said patting the little cub to calm down and continued....

...Lekin wo kehte hai na pyar sachha ho toh imtehan bohot se hote hai. Shayad hamara wo pal tab aa chuka tha. Almost within a year of our marriage we started fighting over little things, Started arguing over nothing. Our way of living, opposite thoughts everything was making our married life difficult...

One fine day...

I was busy teaching the future doctors as part of my schedule. It was still morning and I was the first to teach yet I could see students getting sleepy already... So I thought maybe I should change the environment a little.

"Hamare bad class kiski hai?", I asked.

"Yar Haseena Mishra sir aane wale hai...Bola hai appendicitis ki puri mechanism, pathophysiology, symptoms management sab puchenge!!", Ayan said from the front bench.

I had special instructions since day 1 to the students of not calling me by ma'am or anything else but just my name. As I never really wanted them to feel pressurized due to the teacher's vast knowledge like I did once.

"Toh dikkat kya hai?", I asked realizing no issue with it.

"Haseena janti hai na aap wo kaise hai? Puri class ek sath answer karegi tobhi unhe convince nahi hone wala...And topic bhi toh dekho aap!", Riya said from the back.

I smiled remembering my days when I was just the same always preparing myself for wittest questions of my professors back then. But I guess this time I can change the situation a little bit...

Thinking of an idea I erased everything from the white board and put the heading...."Appendicitis".

"Chaliye koi hame batayega what actually is appendicitis? Anyone?", I asked the students finding for somone with raised hand.

Soon someone raised her hand and answered, "It's a painful swelling or inflammation of the appendix situated at the junction of the large and small intestine".

"Correct but what's the exact anatomical marking of your appendix? Dr Mishra won't accept a simple language answer...", I chuckled remembering how Dr Mishra could be total evil.

"Achha thik hai ase zombies ki tarah hame mat dekhiye sab!! Alright as I have always said in medicine no term can be explain without it's proper sequence...

Just like our today's topic appendicitis..So first thing first always remember the why where how what...

Why does it happen?... Inflammation right? And what are the main causes of inflammation?? Could be anything viral bacterial most likely in appendix it's bacterial so of course you know E coli chacha hone hi hone hai waha..."

Just like that lecture extended until one more hour and I ended up clearing their basis all along.

"Achha toh kalki aap sabki assignments evening tak mail ho jayengi....and next week rounds at my hospital goodbye everyone!.."