I wanna be yours

WARNING! NSFW! ALSO IM NEW TO THIS SO IT KINDA SUCK A LITTLE I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND

-

She wraps both of her arms around my neck, I pull her closer, letting her climb on to my lap. She buries her hand in my hair, trying to deepen our kiss. Her lips tasted like alcohol and cigarette with a hint of vanilla, such a pleasant mixture and I'm addicted on the first taste. I slip my tongue inside of her mouth, I just needed her, I need to taste more of her. Her finger trails down from my neck to spine sending electricity to travel throughout my body. My hand moved her dress over to the side, revealing her thigh's soft skin, I slid my hand up the dress, taking a full hand of her ass in mine. The gasp that she made broke our kiss. As it did, I made my way down to her neck planting hot kisses, sucking it a little, leaving small red spots on it. Her perfume mixed with the smell of tobacco hits my nose oh so beautifully, I feel myself losing control as I heard her whimpers on top of me.

"Geo-George..." She moaned.

I look up to find her eyes fluttering, her face painted with various tints of reds.

"Yes baby?" I whispered.

"Make me yours." That's all I need to hear to start marking my territory on her neck, sucking on it like there is no tomorrow, creating an almost purple tint on her neck, which adorned her olive skin perfectly.

"George." She moaned my name louder.

"Call me Joji." I whispered right in her ear giving it a little nibble.

"Ah Joji." She whimpers, digging her nails deeper to the back of my neck, making me gasp.

"Louder." I instructed, tugging on her hair a little, pulling her away from me. My other hand travels up to her panties, the fabric felt rough just like how lace felt like.

"Joji!" She screamed as I teased her clit outside of her panties. "I need you baby."

"Really?" I teased. "How bad?"

She pushed my hand away from her hair, holding it down to the couch, trapping me in my position, then quickly planted her lips on my neck, kissing them and licking my neck with the tip of her tongue to the back of my earlobe before sucking it.

"This bad." She whispers in my ears, I've never felt so pleasantly helpless. She smiles upon seeing my face which I'm sure matches the colour of hers.

Her hand slid into my shirt, caressing my chest while the other is holding the back of my head, her nails occasionally digs into my scalp, i'm melting in her touch. Her kisses slowly gets lower and her other hand lifted my shirt from the inside, begging for me to ditch my shirt away, which I oblige. She continued her journey kissing my collarbone and stops a little to get off of my lap, kneeling on the floor in between my legs. When she reached my chest, her hand moves to the front of my neck giving it a little squeeze before letting her finger trails down to my torso, I didn't know I was into this until this specific moment when I can no longer hold my moans. Her lips kisses me just right on above my nipple, sucking it hard making me grabs into her arm hard I know that will leave a mark. Feeling like a job well done, she looks up to me flashing a sly grom, it looks like her eyes flutters slowly.

The attention she was giving to my body didn't stop, my lips felt a little jealous but I didn't complain this felt like heaven. She reaches my torso, her hand starts fiddling with my belt buckle, while the other choses to trails its finger tips up and down my arm, her eyes are locked on mine. As her hand starts to pull on the leather, I reach into the back of her head, pulling it away from my waist.

"I want you to beg." I said, receiving a smirk from her.

"You don't want to play this game with me." She said confidently. "I'll make you beg instead."