Heartbreak Hotel

A/n: You wouldn't miss much if you don't read the previous chapter I would say. So enjoy this one.

-

"Quick question" She said.

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to have a quick smoke?"

"I thought you'd never asked" I pull myself up from the bed, heading towards the bathroom for a quick clean up. I let her do the same, quickly fetching my cigarette in the living room and grabbing one of my sleeping shirt, handing it to her when she exit the bathroom.

We smoked silently by the window in my bedroom, admiring the night sky where a few stars can be seen twinkling up above. The light from outside of my window shine through my room, hitting her face just right. Her pink tinted face looks peaceful, not as tense as it was the whole night. I hope she's feeling alright, even a little.

Once done smoking, I lay myself down on the bed, she awkwardly climb to my bed. We fucked and we fucked hard but she seems to act like we didn't just explored each others' bodies.

"Come" I said, welcoming her into my arm. She smiles and scotch over closer to me, letting her arms fall across my chest. My eyes grew heavier, I took a glance at her who's smiling peacefully in my arm, her breathing indicates that she's not sleeping yet even though her eyes are closed. "B?"

"Hmm?" She responded.

"Will I see you again?"

"Maybe" I took comfort in her answer and close my eyes, letting my body rest for the night.

~

I didn't find B besides me when the sun harshly woke me up from my slumber. Once again, my bed feels empty. It was noon by the time that I woke up, the silence consumed me. As I reach for my phone on my bedside table, I saw a piece of paper sitting on it.

"Till next time -B." It wrote, with a lipstick mark besides the letter B. I scanned my room and found the shirt that B was wearing folded neatly on my desk.

She didn't leave her number or anything, just the smells that lingers and the feeling that I couldn't forget. My heart breaks a little knowing I probably have little to no chance of seeing her again, but what can I do? Maybe she just doesn't want to be found.

B.

She's truly my favourite worst nightmare.