make me

Lulee walks out of the bathroom in the dress she'll be wearing for the night. An navy blue satin dress that goes down to just under her knees. It's tight around her torso but loose around her legs. The spaghetti straps make x shapes in the back down to her mid back, exposing a majority of her back. The top is cowl-neck exposing a good portion of her chest too, but covering most of the chest. There's a slit on the right side, about 6 inches deep, showing her thigh. She sits on the desk chair in the small bedroom that Reuben gave to her as she's the only girl in the operation and he's the one renting the place. A knock on the door is heard.

"Come in!" Lulee calls as she pins the hair she just curled out of her face. The door opens and closes and steps make their way to Lulee. She turns around and sees Rusty. "Hey Rust." She gets up and greets him in the middle of the room.

"You look gorgeous, Lu," Rusty says, smiling down at Lulee.

"Thank you," Lulee says, smiling up at him. "You look pretty handsome yourself, Rust."

"I always wear something like this, I look the same," Rusty points out.

"Then I guess you're handsome all the time," Lulee shrugs as she starts to fiddle with Rusty's collar.

"I know my collar is perfect, I checked before I walked in here," Rusty says, confused as to why Lulee is fixing it.

"I know."

"Then why are you fixing it?"

"Do I have to have a reason?" Lulee pauses, taking her hands off of Rusty's collar.

"No Lu, you don't," Rusty says, grabbing her hands and holding them in his. "You ready?"

"Have I ever not been ready for a job?" Lulee asks.

"No, no you haven't," Rusty responds laughing. Lulee lets go of one of Rusty's hands but keeps the other in his hand. She starts to walk, dragging Rusty with her but after a few steps, Rusty stops moving. Lulee also stops and turns around to Rusty.

"Rust?" She asks as the man looks at her. He says nothing. "Come one, Saul's package is going to arrive soon and I have to go down."

"They can wait," Rusty says, pulling Lulee into him.

"Oh? Why's that?" Lulee smirks at Rusty.

"I haven't gotten my goodbye kiss," Rusty teases the girl, smirking. Lulee just rolls her eyes playfully. "Okay, okay." He laughs. "I'm just here to give you this. Per Danny's request." Rusty pulls out a small jewelry box and opens it for a necklace to be seen.

"Danny wanted to give me a necklace?" Lulee asks.

"Well, it's not just a necklace," Rusty starts to explain as he takes it out of the box. "It's the device that will allow you to switch between hearing certain people." He walks around Lulee and puts the necklace over her and clasps it in the back. She turns around to face him.

"It's pretty," Lulee admires it.

"I told him what to get," Rusty says. Lulee smiles up at him

"Thank you, Rust," Lulee steps closer to him and kisses him on the cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lulee gets out of the elevator that brings her to the casino and goes towards the entrance, where Saul is standing. She taps her ear, turning on her ear piece that allows her to hear everyone in the heist depending on what channel she changes the necklace to. Currently, she's connected to Saul along with the home base of Livingston and Rusty in the hotel.

"Mr. Zerga," a distant voice picks up in her ear, making her head turn to see Benedict standing next to Saul.

"Mr. Benedict," Saul says in his fake accent. Lulee turns her head back around to watch someone absolutely fail at walking.