before you read

hi there! i'm han, the author of this book and i'd just thought i'd share some things before the book starts. 

one: this is the first book i am publishing but this is not the first time i've written things, just the first time making it public to people.

two: i wrote this book on and off for two weeks so it wasn't rushed but it wasn't the most elegantly written book.

three: i will accept constructive criticism, i am not the best writer so comment anything you think will better the the story.

four: please don't be rude or send hate. if you don't like how the book is written or something else about the book please just go away, i don't want this to be a place full of hate.

five: this is a rusty x oc book not an x reader. you can imagine the oc to be yourself but don't get angry when the oc has features you do not share. the oc does use she/her prounouns.

six: this book is a work of fiction, some thing will not make sense during the heist scenes with the technology, just go with it please or comment if you have any ideas to make it better.

seven: all of the dialogue will not be exact to the movie. most of it is exact to the movie but i changed some lines, left some out, changed who said them, etc to better the story the way i wanted to tell it.

eight: there are added scenes that are not in the movie, the characters in those scenes are how i portrayed them. it may not be accurate to how the character actually is.

nine: i do not own any of the ocean eleven characters or dialogue except for lulee mercer and any new lines and scenes i've added.

ten: this will probably be a stand alone book that does not have a sequel. if enough people read this and want a sequel i will come back and see if i'd like to.

eleven: mainly just have fun while reading, i made this book to entertain others as there aren't a lot of oceans books out there. so just have fun reading!