chapter 1: night before

ATTENTION ALL READERS: viewer discretion advised this book you are about to read may have content that is too mature for younger viewers. If you are younger than the age 13 you should not be reading this. please enjoy the reading

"Book bag...check, Materials...check... diary for gossip.... check, uniform ironed...check, socks... check, and lastly tampons....tampons.... MOM WHERE ARE MY TAMPONS?!?"
"WHAAATTT?!!!"
"MY TAMPONNNS WHERE ARE MY TAMPONS!!!"
"I CANT HEAR YOUUU!"
(OMG sometimes I think she's deaf! Now I have to go downstairs! )
"Ok now what we're you saying honey?"
"Mom where are my tampons for school?"
"What why do you need tampons for, your period haven't even came yet."
"I know but what if it does tomorrow I need to be prepared."
"Sometimes I don't understand you.Your precious tampons are in the bathroom."
"Thanks mom I LOVE YOU!"
"Whatever."
(Ok I'm so sorry I never introduced myself that is so unprofessional. My name is carly Hanson and tomorrow is a BIG day for me...tomorrow is the 1st day of highschool. IM SO EXCITED I CANT WAIT TO SEE MY FRIEND!!! I HAVENT SEEN HER SINCE SCHOOL ENDED It's gonna be so aw- Oh wait hold that thought someone texted me.OMG speak of the Angel it's my BFOE a.k.a bestest friend of Everest)

Jenny:Hey girl tomorrow is the big day huh?
Me:yeassss arn't u excited!!
Jenny: yea...
Me:come on tell me what's wrong.
Jenny:it's, just I don't want to see" him"
Me:"him" ohhh you mean Jeff. But y he Is your ex
Jenny: I know I know but I think I still love him.
Me: WHAT u have to get over home gurl. Can I remind u He had CHEATED on you with Zoey! >:(
Jenny: YEA I REMEBER THAT ALRIGHT!
Me: Then when u asked him what was he doing at her house and he said he was helping het study when u know they were NOT studying they were too busy doing adultery in her room.
Jenny:tru :-(
Me: srry too far huh
Jenny: alittle...
Me: I didn't mean to it just makes me so mad what he did to u after all the love u gave him.
Jenny: I know but I just can't get him out of my head...
Me: hey I gtg we will finish this tomorrow
Jenny: kk ttyl gurl sleep well :-)
Me: thx gurl you too!! :-)

(Sorry that was Jenny, last year she broke up with her NO GOOD boyfriend Jeff. He literally crushed that girl when she found out he cheated on her with Zoey,everyone knows she's out there now after what she did to their relationship. I felt so bad for Jenny though I just wanted to kill them both! But anyway I have to get to bed so I can be energized in DA MORNIN! BYEEE!!!)