Chapter 3: New year, New class

*the bell rings for school to begin*
(OMG I HOPE AND PRAY ME AND JENNY ARE IN THE SAME CLASS!)

"Look carly a schedule board of the classes we are going to be In."
"Ok let's go see it."
*When we took a look at the classes I was so disappointed*
"NOOOO carly we arnt in the same class together!"
"I know right I really wanted to be in the same class with you this year!"
"Hmmm... how about this...this diary one day I will keep it and the next day you will keep it and we will write in it everyday!"
"Mmmmm I like that idea." Jenny said with a big smile."
*I handed Jenny the diary first to write her entries in for the day.The class for school to begin rings*
"One last hug before we leave?" Jenny asked
"OF COURSE!"
*But before they could hug each other a teacher with a long Skinny body and big glasses with a gigantic nose comes down the hallway*
"NO PHYSICAL CONTACT! NOW GET TO CLASS!"
*The teacher walks right between the girls And pushes them out the way*
(What a jerk I hope that isn't the teacher I'm going to have to be with!)
*The girls go off to find their class before they get in more trouble*

"Room 201....201...AH room 201. Ok I got this,I'm majestic peacock and I have courage and power! One, two, three go me!!!"
*When carly was opening the door she ran right into someone, the person told her they were sorry like 20 Times. When she looked up it was a boy. He was very tall, he was fairly light, his hair was freshly cut and had a faded look, his eyes were dark brown and Egyptian shaped, and he had already looked as if he was starting to grow a little mustache *

"I'm so sorry! Your not hurt are you ms."
"Uhh..NO I'm fine, I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention to where I was going."
(Wow he is CUTE!)
"Um... hi I'm Carly, Carly Hanson. "
"Oh I'm c-"
"CUTE! I mean c-?""
(Stupid me he might think I'm thirsty!)
"I'm Chad Bowman nice to meet you ms. Handson"
"Oh no need to be so formal you can just call me Carly."
"Ok nice to meet you carly. Well bye"
"Bye chad."
(Thank u God for someone so HOT!! I hope he is in my class)
"Well NOW here goes nothing."
*When carly walks in she sees someone so disgusting*
(ZOEEEYYYY! Gross she's in my class. Welp this is going to be the WORST year ever!)
*Zoey comes walking with open arms at carly and gives her a fake hug*
"OMFG carly is that you!?? You look so hot now I can't tell! I missed you so muchhh!!!"
(Look here crazy you just seen me like 15 minutes ago sashaying from me and Jenny and now your acting like we're the best of friends I don't think so honey.)
"Uhh..What do you think your doing we both know you don't care that much for me and now your trying to put on a show in front of all these people just to have them like you. " I whispered to Zoey.
"Oh you shut your face Carly just go along with it or I'll make your life a living nightmare in here." Zoey whispered back at me
"You know what NO IM NOT DOING IT BECAUSE YOU BEING HERE IS ALREADY A NIGHTMARE FOR ME!!" I yelled and everyone stared at us In silence.
"Ok fine you've just started war with someone you didn't want to mess with."
( oh no what did I just do.. I just opened a can of worms I can't close.)