Rooftop

I woke up at about 1:30 in the morning. I tried falling asleep, but I couldn't. I figured maybe I could sit on the roof and look at the stars. I grabbed a ladder, put it to the roof, and climbed up only to find lightbulb already there. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Just looking at the stars!" She replied happily. I look behind me. "Without a ladder?" I ask. "Oh, I forgot to bring a ladder," she remarks. "Then how'd you get up?" I ask with a laugh. "Window," lightbulb replies pointing to the 6th floor window directly below us. "How were you planning to get down?" I ask still laughing. Lightbulb sits in thought. "I guess I didn't really think that part through," She answers shamefully. I laugh, settling down next to her. We gaze at the stars.

              "Lightbulb, what does BB stand for?" I ask, getting straight to the point. Lightbulb looks at me with an uneasy look. "W-What??" She says nervously. "I saw the Instagram posts," i say blankly, looking down. "And they called you BB. What does that mean?" I ask, looking directly at her. I know that if I make eye contact with her, she won't be able to lie. "It stands for broken bulb," she mutters, about to cry. "What?? That's so mean!" I yell. "It's fine! Their losers anyway, it doesn't matter what they say!" She says confidently. "Well fine, just don't let em ride you," i tell her. She flashes me a smile. "Hey guys, come down! We're starting another party!" OJ yells from the ground. "Should we go down to the party?" Lightbulb asks. "Nah, I'd rather be here with you alone," I reply. Lightbulb blushes at my comment. I realized how I sounded. My bristles burnt. "N-NO I JUST M-MEANT-" I begin. Lightbulb laughs at the sight of bristles. "Y'know, I really like your hair," lightbulb says scrunching my hair. That comment practically makes me catch  on fire. "Woah, it's super warm!" She says, still playing with it. I cool down. "Um, Lightbulb, I...." I begin. I want to tell, her. I need to tell her. "I.....". I can't seem to say it. "oh! I know, you love me?" Lightbulb says with a smile. "Test tube already told me," she giggles. THAT LITTLE NERD. I'd deal with her later.

               "So, do you like me back?" I ask with hope. Suddenly, lightbulb brings me into long passionate kiss. As we pull apart, she whispers, "did that answer your question?". I've never seen this side of lightbulb, but i like it.

"YEAH WE FANCY LIKE APPLEBEES ON A DATE NIGHT GOT THAT BOURBON STEAK WITH THAT OREO SHAKE-"

"WHO JUST PLAYED FANCY LIKE??" I yell angrily. I turn around to find cheesy next to a speaker holding a  phone. He suddenly threw the phone at trophy and yelled, "HE DID IT.". "What? No I didn't!" Trophy argued back. I rolled my eyes. Lightbulb giggles. "Maybe we should go to the party?" She suggests. I climb down the ladder and tell lightbulb that she can come down. "Cannonball!" She yells. I look up confused. She suddenly plummets down and lands in my hands. "Oh look, you caught me," lightbulb smirked. My bristles burned and my face turned red. Lightbulb looks up at my hair. "Awwwww, are you bluuuuuushinggggg?" "No!" I deny as I quickly set her down. "Let's go to that party, shall we?" Lightbulb exclaimed, taking my hand.

Thought this chapter would be good it's so cringey T-T

Anyway 577 words🎉🎉🎉🎉

Wait is that bad or good? I can't remember