Mothers' Fear And A Silent Plan

Madara is a brand new person now that he and Mochizuki are reunited. It's been a good week for Madara; Tobirama is at the dinner table, and Madara holds a dinner celebration. "I can't thank you enough, Tobirama, you brought her back to me." he smiled as he held Mochizuki close, and she smiled sweetly at him as Hashirama smiled. "Look at the happy couple!" Izuna smiles and drinks his cup of sake, "He's like a whole new Uchiha!" Mito looks over at Mochizuki, almost on a sour note. Mochizuki takes notice and hides her face in Madara's robes, causing the Uchiha to give a death stare at Mito, a silent threat. It was all too sudden; neither Hashirama nor Izuna noticed.
The two were happily chatting away with red-painted faces. "Where exactly did you find Mochizuki, Tobirama?" Mito asked. The younger Senju looks over her way, setting his bowl of rice down, "I found her near the mountain village of Hihara." Hashirama looks over, "Eh? Why up there?" Mochizuki quietly spoke, "The snow is beautiful. It brings me comfort, and the villagers were kind to take me in." Madara smiles and rubs her back. The night is lively, and Mochizuki leaves Madara's side. She leaves the Uchiha home, and she vanishes. "Mama's back!" a cheerful voice shouts and runs out the door, Tobirama giggles and holds her youngest son. "Mother, is it time yet?" Tatsuya asked. Tobirama nods, "I'm still a bit frightened, but it's time your father gets to know all of you." Masumi walks to their mother and holds her hands gently, "We'll be here for you, mother. Even if he doesn't accept us, we are still your family." Tobirama holds her son's hands and shakes a bit, "But Hashirama has seen your faces, knows your names...if your father finds out..h-he might.." she slowly begins to cry as all four boys hold onto their mother. Katsuro looks at Masumi, Masumi looks at Tatsuya, and the older brothers nod, "Leave uncle to us." the older ones speak.