ᴾᴿᴼᴸᴼᴳᵁᴱ ᴾᴬᴿᵀ ¹

Minho

I crack my knuckles and stretch my arms above my head while looking out over the football stadium from my suite. I badly love that this is my office. But when you do what I do, you could work where and whenever you want to. I snatch my scotch from the bar and tell Taehyun to grab out lunch. Taking a seat on the sectional, I pull out my phone to look at my schedule. My first drop-off should be here soon.

Jisung

I'm so fucking nervous. I click my phone on and see I've got fifteen minutes to find the bookie's suite. I clutch my purse tighter and holding the Carhartt closer to my side. I've got twelve thousand in cash under the scarf and the idea I'm going to mugged and then killed by the bookie is making my blood rush with adrenaline and anxiety. I can't believe Jungkook would put me in this position. Shit. I'm such a bitch. I swallow the lump in my throat and square my shoulders to keep the tears pricking the back of my eyes from surfacing. That is not the time to think about Jungkook. And it's not like he asked me to do this. His problems keep coming after me and I want to cover my bases.

The knock at the door seems hesitant and that makes a deep, rough chuckle rumble in my hard chest. Whoever's behind that door is scared as fuck and I live for that fear. They're right to be scared. I didn't get where I am today by being kind and understanding. Fuck that. I'm ruthless prick, and I know it. Doubt fills my chest for a fraction of a second, but I shut that shit down ASAP. I'm not going to let some pussy emotions make me weak. Some days I wish I didn't have to be such a cruel asshole. I don't like fucking guys up, breaking their legs and hands or whatever body part they pick – if I let them choose. But they know what they're signing up for when they do business with me. What a shame they don't have a doctorate degree in Statistics from Stanford, like me. A devilish grin pulls at my lips. If you're gonna be making bets with me, you better be ready to pay up.

I wipe the cold sweat from my hands and onto my shirt, ball up my small fist even tighter and knock on the door a little harder. I wonder if the people walking by known why I'm here. I swallow thickly, feeling like a dirty criminal. My eyes dart to an older woman with kind eyes and grey-speckled hair pushing a caterer's cart past me. I'm sure everyone who looks at me knows I'm fucked up (xD).

My eyes glance from left to right while I'm waiting impatiently. Huening Kai's waiting outside and I've to pick up my son from soccer practice soon. I lick my lower lip as the nerves start to creep up again. I'll just pretend this isn't real life. Back to my assistant and move on with my normal, nonthreatening, everyday life.

I take my time getting to the door. No matter how much money they owe me, or how much they've won, they need to know I do everything whenever the fuck I please. If they have to wait, they have to wait. But I sure as shit don't wait for them. I open the door and my cold, hard heart pumps with hot blood and desire.

A petite male in fuck-me leather pants and a white shirt that clings to his curves is staring back at me with wide frightened hazel eyes. His chest rises and fall, peeking out of the modest neckline. His black cardigan is covering up too much of his silhouette and I narrowly resist the urge to push is off his shoulders. My eyes travel along his body in obvious appreciation before stopping at his purse. He's clinging to it like it's his lifeline. A tic in my jaw starts to twitch. What's a man like him doing making bets with guys like me? Taehyun handles most of that shit now. We aren't supposed to take bets from man like him. I don't like it. I'm definitely going to have ask him about him.

The door opens and I nervously peek up through my thick, dark lashes at the gorgeous man looking down at me. The lines around his eyes mean he's every bit the man he looks, but his devilish white-toothed grin gives him a boyish charm meant to fool man like me. He's fucking hot in a black three-piece suit that's obviously been tailored to fit his large chiseled frame perfectly. With that crisp white button-down shirt and simple black tie. You'd think he was a young CEO, but his muscular body, piercing blue eyes and messy dark hair that's long enough to grab, make him a sex god. Lust and power radiate from his broad chest as his eyes travel down my body. He looks like a man who knows how to destroy you.

A wave of desire shoots through me when my eyes meet his heated stare. My breathing hitches and I swallow down the distress I'm feeling at my treacherous body. I'll just give him the money Jungkook owed him and get the fuck out here. At the reminder of why I'm standing in his doorway, I push my purse toward him.

I grin at his obvious nervousness and cock a brow as I say, "Purse aren't my Style, little tiger." Pulling the door open wider, I step aside just enough for him to get through. His soft body gently brushes against mine as he walks through the small opening, I gave him. The subtle touch sends a throbbing need to my dick and I feel it harden against my zipper. He hustles a little quicker when I lean closer to him. His hips sway and I stifle a groan when I see that leather pants clinging to his sexy ass. Fuck, I want that ass. I never mix business with pleasure, but there's an exception to every rule. Something about him just pulls me in. Something about the way he's carrying himself. It's like he needs me, or maybe I need him. My dick jumps as he turns around to fully face me. Fuck, at least one part of me desperately wants his attention.

His body touching mine makes every nerve ending in my member ignite; I nervously squeeze the strap of my purse. I just want to get the hell out of here, but my stupid heart is longing for comfort. My trembling body is aching with need. What the hell is wrong with me? It's only three days; I should have more respect for Jungkook than this. I will the tears to go away. I just want to be held. But I know better. This man staring back at me isn't a man who will hold me and console me. I take in a gasp of air and turn around to face the man my husband owed money to while digging in my purse to gather the bundles of cash.

"Is it all there?" I have no fucking clue who he is, or what he's supposed to be giving me. Taehyun has the list, but he's not back yet with our lunch. It's a rarity that I even have to speak during drops. I just like to watch. And when it comes to people not paying up, it's best if I'm here for that.

"I'm sorry it's late." His rough fingers brush mine as I hold out the thick stacks of hundreds. His touch sends a shot of lust to my heated member and I close my eyes, denying the desperate need burning inside me. It would feel so good to let him manhandling me. I haven't been touched in months. I haven't felt desire in nearly a year and I know for a fact I've never felt such a strong pull to a man before, never wanted to give myself to someone like I do him.

"What about the interest?" His eyes widen with fear and his breath stalls as his plump lips part. If it's late, then he should know to pay that extra five percent per day. Compounded. Taehyun should've told him all that shit. But judging by his silence and that scared look on his face, he doesn't have a clue. A grin pulls at my lips, but I stifle it. I want him to think I'm mad. I want him to feel like he owes me. I don't want his money though. He can pay me in a way I've never been paid before. I don't accept ass as payment, but for him, fuck yeah, I'll take it.

The man on the phone said not to worry about being late. He said he was sorry for my loss and that he understood. I feel my breath coming up short as a lump grows in my throat. Fuck! What the hell am I going to do? Fucking Jungkook, leaving me with this shit to deal with. I wish I could just fucking hide as these damn tears start pricking my eyes. My hands start to shake as I realize I'm trapped in the bookie's suite and I owe him more money that I don't have.

"Aw, little tiger. Don't cry. We can work something out." His bottom lip trembling and his gorgeous hazel eyes are brimming with tears. I feel like a fucking asshole for taking advantage of the situation. But then again, what the fuck did he expect? First, he made a bet with a bookie – not fucking smart on his part. Then he's late with handing over the dough. He had to know there'd be consequences. He parts his lips to respond, but he's too shaken up. My heart clenches looking at her small frame quaking with worry.

I'll make it good for him. He looks like a man I could keep. My brow furrows as I reach out to brush his cheek with my hand. I'm not sure where that thought came from, but the more I think about it, the more I like it. He closes his eyes and leans into my touch as I wipe away the tears trailing down his sun-kissed skin. As I reach his lips, I part them with my thumb.

---------------------------------------------------------------

This is the first chapter. I wish you much fun^^