🔱ᵐᶤᶰʰᵒ¹⁹🔱

I can't fucking sleep. He ripped my fucking heart out. How the fuck am I supposed to react to that? I'm trying real fucking hard not to take offence to that. That's where he draws the line? I can fuck him all I want. Talk about using his ass as payment and fucking, make love to him in my bed. But I can't read his kid a bedtime story?

He had no fucking underwear on. My cum was probably leaking down his thigh. But he'd rather that? He fucking safe worded me. I've only been safe worded a handful of times when I first started playing. I know the limits. I know what men want. I'm good at reading their body language. But I can't read his, my little tiger. Just thinking of my pet name for him has my heart clenching in agony.  I'm a fucking fool for thinking he's mine. He's not meant to be with a man like me, and it's obvious he wants it to stay that way.

I thought he felt it. How could he not? I gave him everything. I feel raw and broken. And now he's lying next to me right where I fucked him, on his side with his back to me, pretending to sleep. I know he's awake. His breathing isn't even close to steady.
I'm not going to do this. I'm not going to put up with this shit. He wants to act like that, it's on him. But my heart is fucking open, and I'm not going to let him pretend I didn't just make love to him. That I didn't just see right into his fucking soul as he came on my dick. It was fucking beautiful. I'm not going to let him disrespect that.

"Why are you pretending to sleep, little tiger?" I ask, doing my best to keep the contempt out of my voice. "I'm not pretending." His voice comes out confident and then lowers. "Just trying to sleep."
"You don't want me to hold you after tonight?" That fucking hurts, too. I should be all over him. Making sure he's alright. I know better than to let him be on his own. But fuck, I'm hurting after that shit. "It's alright if you don't want to." His voice breaks at the end. My brows raised in surprise.

"Babe?" I lean over and turn him, so his back is on the bed. His cheeks are tear stained. Fuck! "Little tiger, what's wrong?" I pull him into my embrace and he fucking loses it. "Have you been crying this whole time?"
"No." He shakes his head into my chest and barely gets the word out. "Let it out, babe." I gently rub his back and feel like a fucking prick. I've been lying here pissed because he doesn't want me around his son, yet he's been crying right next to me and I didn't even know. "Tell me what's wrong." I speak gently, but firmly. I know he's gonna try to find a way around telling me what's bothering him. My heart twists in agony; he didn't want me to know he was crying.

"I know this is going fast, babe, but you gotta try to trust me." A sob leaves him as he shakes his head. "It's alright babe, just....just let it all out."
"I can't." He pushes away from me with tears in his red-rimmed eyes. His plush lips are turned down, and I still think he looks so damn beautiful. I don't know how I ever looked at him before, it's just a piece of ass. But something's different now.
"You can, babe. Just let it out." He shakes his head and his chest heaves with a sob, his shoulders bowing inward. "I can't be with you." He sucks in a strangled breath. "This," he says, motioning between us, "I can't." His voice chokes on the last word. And it may as well have choked me.

My chest hollows and I let out a heavy breath, wrapping my arm around his shoulders and letting him cry into my chest. I don't think I've ever felt pain like this. I don't fucking like it.
"You don't wanna be with me, little tiger?" I need him to say the words. I don't want to hear them, but I need him to say them. "That's not it." A spark of hope flares in my chest until he adds, "Baekhyun." My breath stops short. "I can't do this to Baekhyun," he cries into my chest.
"Because I'm in the mob?" I ask clearly somehow.
"I can't give him that life." He shakes his head and I hardly hear his words through his tears.
I swallow the lump growing in my throat. "You don't think I'd be good for him?" I'd be great for him. I don't know much about kids, but I'd learn. I'd treat them both better than his shit husband did.