🔱ᵐᶤᶰʰᵒ²⁰🔱

I can't stop watching his fuss over his little boy. They're in my kitchen sitting on the island eating breakfast. I lean back against the granite, gripping it to keep me in place. I could see myself with them. I could see myself with one arm around his waist and my other and messing up Baekhyun's hair. An asymmetric grin pulls at my lips as he leans over to fix his hair. It makes me want to mess it up even more. I can see the three of us together. But he can't. Or won't. I don't know which.

I push off the counter to walk over to him, but my phone goes off. It catches Hannie's attention, and he looks at me with anxiety in his eyes. He's been asking to go home since he woke up. He's been avoiding me and not letting me touch him.
Well, he doesn't move away from me, but he's stills in my arms. He doesn't mould me and thrive in my embrace like he did last night. I knew it would be like this. I just didn't know it would hurt this much.

"Yo." I answer the phone how I always do, but when his eyes fall to the counter and then to Baekhyun, I wish I hadn't answered it at all.
"Got them." Taehyun says, and I know exactly what he's talking about.
"How many?" He got BTS and his crew my. My fists clench and my blood runs cold. I'm gonna beat the fucking piss out of them and make them suffer for what they did to my boy.

"All." An evil smirk forms on my face and I have to walk out of the kitchen to hide from him. I remembered what Hannie said, so I asked, "Is a dragon there?" There's hesitation on the other end. I know I'm not supposed to ask detailed questions. It can always come back around if shit on the other end is heard.
"It's here. All of them." I nod my head and let out a sigh of relief. His house is fine, untouched. I got that message when I woke up. And now BTS is done. That's everything. Everything that's given me a reason to keep him to myself.
"Later."
"Later, boss," he answers quickly and hangs up. Short calls, that's the way they have to be.
My brow furrows as I pocket my phone and walk back into the kitchen. I grip the back of the chair that Hannie's sitting in on the island. As soon as these fuckers are gone, there's no reason for me to keep him here.

My eyes travel to his son, who gives me a happy smile before picking his bowl up and slurping the milk out. I know why he doesn't want me, and it hurts, but he's right. I can't put his son through this life. I couldn't guarantee his safety, and I can't ask him to risk his son. A frown pills at my lips and I can't help it. It hurts. I don't want to say goodbye.
"Who was that?" I smirk at him. He's gotta learn to not ask so many questions. The smirk fades as I realise he doesn't. He doesn't have to learn shit; he's leaving me.
"That was what I needed to hear this morning." That's all I can really say to him. He's already seen too much. I won't risk him knowing any more. "We can go home?" His eyes widened with hope. It fucking shreds me. "Yeah, little tiger. As soon as Baekhyun is done with breakfast, I'll let you two go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys it's that time again🥰