1

READ 1ST~~

THIS STORY ISNT REALISTIC MEANING THINGS IN HERE DONT NECESSARILY HAPPEN IRL

THIS ISN'T A BEST SELLER WRITTEN STORY.

THIS STORY WILL OR MAY HAVE THE FOLLOWING

-DIRTY SEX (DETAILED  WITH KINKS)

-BLOOD DRINKING

VIOLENCE

-DEATH

-BELLA HATE

POSSIBLY MENTIONED

-MURDER

RAPE

ABUSE

DONT LIKE WHAT COULD OR MAY BE IN THIS STORY DONT PROCEED WITH IT

__________________________________________________________________

I had first met Alec and Jane when I was I believe seventeen. we all three lived in the same village. I had be friend them and helped them when everyone treated them like they was weirdos and some witch or warlock.

when a bunch of no goo little sperm heads thought it be fun to throw rocks at the twins I scared them off then took the twins to my place gathered up a whole bunch of essitals and items before we went to their house and did the same before we left.

us three had watched each others back. mainly me cause I looked at the two as if they was my kids. I mean I didn't care if we was three year ag difference or not. 

tragedy had struck the twins when some towns people tied them up to a stake and tried to burn them.

they had yelled for me to leave when I tried to save them so I did as they told me.

I had mourned them greatly.

when some nomad had bitten me and turned me into a vampire I had accidentally killed them when my whole body light on fire.

i had spent so many years controlling my ability of fire. 

as centuries had come and gone I had often thought about the twins and if some mircle someone had came to their aid when they was tied up and their dismay nearing.

something deep inside told me that something big was gonan happen. 

and I had waited so long I had practically given up on whatever that something big was.

__________________________________________________________________________

a/n: chapter lengths vary

not sure how many chapters I will have in here