8

My date with Marcus was us in a part of the forest light up by fairy lights with us laying on a lanket as he read poetry to me which I enjoyed.

My date with Caius had started of with us in his paint room then ended up a bit childish but fun cause it was a pillow fight. 

he didn't like it at first but that's cause he was losing. after a while he stopped pouting like a toddler and really for into the fun.

Now here I am sexually hangery and I mean it's to the point where I will snap at the least littlest things.

Every time I tried to get intimate with one of my mates someone or something would prevent it or disrupt us.

they'd apologize and then go and tend to the matter.

I had stopped trying to get fucked by them cause I was tired of fuckers interrupting the process of me getting laid.

Right now I'm in my chambers with Caius and he's doing something I haven't really paid any mind to what it was. but I was about to blow my fuse.

"can you write any slower?" I asked

"I have to finish this" he says

"why did you come here if you were only gonna work?" I asked

he sighed 

" I mean hell that's what the library or your chambers is for"  I say

that said he laid the pen down and got up and walked over to me.

"what is with you lately?" he asked

I stood up and looked at him.

"every single motherfucking time I tried to fuck you, Marcus, or Aro. someone or something fucks it up and I'm very pissed off" I say

He smirks

"I'm glad you find this shit amusing," I say before I nudged passed him and headed into my bedroom.

He had followed me a few minutes after.

"allow me to assist you" he says

"why so something or someone can interrupt?" I asked

"I had informed Alec to let it be know that you and I are not to be disturbed unless its a very important emergency. and that if my brothers needed us to tell we are quiet busy and don't wish to be bothered" he says

I stripped down not wanting to delay or waste any time.

"right to it huh?" he asked

"keep cracking jokes and I'll light you dick on fire" I warned

He stopped smiling as he got undressed.

"no need for violence my darling." he says

"you're wasting time while I'm trying to get laid and you know I'm pissed off yet you keep trying to be cute" I say

"I am sorry" he say before he joins me in the bed and starts kissing my body.

I moaned at the feeling of his lips on me.

grant he is teasing me and such but at least he's touching me.

He nudged his way between my legs and hooked his arms over my legs and held onto my thighs.

I grabbed some pillows to prop myself up to watch whatever he was about to do to me.

my moans filled the air as he continued his sweet pleasure.

He looked up at me and smirked before he started ravishing my pussy. with no hint preview, warning, or anything.

I laid back and just basked in the pleasure of his mouth and tongue pleasuring me.

I lifted my head up and raked my fingers through his hair watching him look up at me as he feasted on my pussy.

"brother it looks as if Caius has beat us to pleasuring our dear mate first."

I looked up and saw Aro and Marcus standing there.

"I do believe we shall join, after all her moans do sound heavenly," Marcus says

"Indeed we shall brother," Aro says

I smiled as the two came to either side of the bed and crawled in.

"such a exquisite masterpiece or mate is" Aro says

"and she's all ours," Marcus says before he and Aro lean down and latch on top of my breast making my soft moans become loud.

I closed my eyes and fell into deep pleasure from my mates. Cai was sucking my pussy so good I had came countless times. 

Marcus and Aro was sucking on my tits so good I honestly could just burst in pleasure.

When Cai pulled away I whined till he moved back and stripped down while Marcus took his place.

I moaned and beckoned Cai to me. he crawled onto the bed and I took his cock in my mouth and started giving him head.

after all three of them had their fill of eating my pussy Cai took back the spot between my legs and pushed inside of me.

I gasped and arched my back.

"like a glove" he commented

"of course, I was made for you three after all" I replied 

He smirked before he started fucking me while I started sucking Aro's cock while Marcus was fingering my clit making me go crazy.

the number of orgasms they all three had pulled outta me was unknown. I was to lost in sexual ecstasy to even care or worry about it.

After we fucked all over my chambers and in the bathroom we lay in the bed softly creasing each other as they laid on me.

Cai lay between my legs with his head on my lower stomach. while Marcus and Aro were right at my breast.

"This is something I look forward to in the years and centuries to come," I say

"we do as well," Marcus says

"pleasure from our incredible queen is one hell of an experience that I can't wait to go through again," Aro says

"neither can I brother," Caius says

Marcus just hummed in agreement while I just basked in the afterglow of the impeccable sex I just had with my mates.