10

I married my mates a year after handling the Romanians and their ex-wives.

The guards had learned never to disrespect my kids or treat them as if they were witches. 

those who still disrespect my kids well let's just say they are replaced after being victims to my ability.

its funny how when I was growing up I would never have thought I'd have multiple people to love me since I had no one at all before meeting Jane and Alec. 

then they came into my life. I got attacked. lost them mourned them greatly and was turned into an immortal and spent centuries alone longing to have someone to call my own.

Then my life changed the minute Jane and Alec took me to meet their masters.

my longing for one became three.

Since everything had happened upon meeting my mates things between us have gone amazing,. yea we have disagreements and other things but it's not meant for our relationship to be perfect. after all it would be boring to have a perfect relationship for all eternity where everyone agrees with everything and never has their own opinion or anything.

half the time Cai and I would have disa agreements just to have angry sex which I'm all for. 

Marcus and I hardly have disagreements but when we do we make up with sex.

Aro and I butt heads over trails and things that he wants to be handled by the Elite guards without me. so after we come to an agreement we have hot makeup sex.

I know my life with them for eternity will be entertaining and I'll be kept on my toes.

___________________________________________________________________________

A/N: THATS ALL THANK YOU FOR READING IT.