7

Having talked about who would start the whole one-on-one day with me, I went to get everything set up and ready for the first day or outing I was to have with Aro.

I was sitting n my chambers when I could hear knocking.

"Entrare" I say

"Mother" 

I looked up and seen Jane and Alec

"hello my loves" I greeted

"hello" they greeted

"master Aro wishes for you to get ready for your twos date. he says to wear something comfortable" Alec says

"alright thank you" I say 

"welcome" they replied before they walked out the door.

I browsed through my clothes before I picked the clothes I was gonna wear then grabbed a pair of ankle boots to complete the outfit.

Once I was dressed I decided to put my hair up in a high ponytail leaving just a strand loose and hanging in a curl by my right eye.

another knock sounded on my door 

"Entrare" I called out

"Buon pomeriggio, tesoro" he greets

"amore pomeridiano" I replied

"shall we?" he asked

I got up and followed him out.

We headed down to the garage and climbed into a sleek-looking Maserati with dark-tinted windows.

he held the door open for me like a gentleman before he went around and got in himself.

As we coated along the winding roads of Italy we talked about anything and everything.

"mia cara, hai un aspetto squisito" he say

"Grazie. Sei molto affascinante" I replied

He smiled before focusing back on the road. 

I enjoyed our simple day of traveling the backroads of Italy and wandering through the trails in the woods coming to an excluded little field that had a babbling brook.

"Oh, how beautiful," I say as I took it all in.

"a dear friend owns the place and has allowed me to use it for the day," he says

Aro and I had a great time together. I had learned things about him that only Caius and Marcus know and some things that the two didn't even know about him.

I enjoyed the feeling that he was comfortable with me enough to share his deepest darkest secrets with me trusting that I'd not utter a word to any living being.

Afte we spent some time by the brook we took off to hunt then came back to the Massi and headed right back to the Castle.

________________________________________________________________________________

Entrare- come in

Buon pomeriggio, tesoro- good afternoon darling

amore pomeridiano- afternoon love

mia cara, hai un aspetto squisito- my darling you look exquisite 

Grazie. Sei molto affascinante- thank you. you look very charming.