9

Once my hangry self was satisfied by my mates countless times the whole pissed-off demeanor where I'd easily snap was gone.

Since then I've been handling trials with my mates, dealing with outside issues like immortal children, newborn armies, & the Romanians. 

the last one was a huge pain in my ass and I was done playing their little childish games.

when they thought they'd best me I simply sat my own self on fire and turned them into crispy critters. 

ridding the vampire world of their whining, bitching, and complaining ordeals. 

What had gotten the Romanians to attempt to attack the cattle and take me hostage or prisoner was Didyme, Sculp, and Dora. my mates' ex-wives.

since they didn't know about my capabilities they met their own deaths as had the others that were with the Romanians that tried to overrun the Volturi castle and take their queen.

Aro, Marcus, and Caius at first did not want to believe that the women they were married to would do such a thing till they saw firsthand that the three ex-wives were trying to kidnap me.

that's when they went into a fit of rage and slaughtered a grand majority of the Romanians along with their ex-wives.

after that battle had happened things seemed to become peaceful again.

my mates and I had spent quality time together again with no worries about attacks or going to battle against ancient old cry babies.

now we can focus on making sure our bonds don't vanish or dim.

We have engaged in countless orgasmic ordeals. some times it is one-on-one other times its al three pleasurings me.

either way, I'm perfectly fine with it.

I do spend time with my twin babies making sure that they are doing good and don't feel like just because I am their queen that I won't take time away from my duties and mates to be with them.

Half the time I'll take them out of the castle and just have a whole day with them. I mainly make sure its a cloudy day so we'd not risk exposure.