How you met

𝕊𝕚𝕩

you saved her from the Janitor by making a shit ton of noise! we're talking teakettle screeching!

𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕠

You found him crying at a lake. (0.0 Reference?)

He confided in you that he had gotten lost from his friend and now he couldn't find her.

You stayed with him until a girl in a yellow raincoat waddled over to you two.

he both wanted you to join them.

𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 (ℝ𝕦𝕟𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕂𝕚𝕕)

So you know like where the cages are In the DLC? Like where seven say six?
Well he was in the cage and was there for a while, but then!
His savior, you, came along and saw him in the cage (Keep in mind he's the only one awake) So you help him out of the cage, Run away from Roger, And you continue working together!

𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖(ℝ𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕒𝕥 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝)

She was about to be crushed by the Butlers magic when you threw a screwdriver at him. You told her to run and hide.

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕃𝕒𝕕𝕪

You were a stowaway.
She captured you in a cage in her quarters.

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕟 𝕄𝕒𝕟

You were watching TV when you fell through the screen into his room.

Scared the poor thing S H I T L E S S.

𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣

You were supposed to become a doll.
But you complemented her hair, boom, she's keeping you. Get used to it.

𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕟/𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕤

(They have the ability to turn into "normal" children)

Your parents just yeeted you through the door and left you there. One of the bullies saw you and ScReEcHeD
.
.
.
In a good way
.
.
Maybe..

(A/N

This is my first attempt at writing Character Scenarios so please, tell me how i can improve! do however be respectful when commenting, there's a different between "Hey, i noticed you can improve on grammar!" & "Learn to spell!"

Thank you & have a nice day/night! ^^ <3)