If you have Heterochromia

(This will unfortunately be my last update for the is book until further notice, i love all of you who have been reading along, but I'm just not interested in writing for little nightmares as much, I'm still in the little nightmares fandom, and i might even post the odd chapter here and there, but nothing anywhere as consistent as before.)

(This was a request, so thank you for the request and I hope you like it.)  

𝕊𝕚𝕩

She loves asking you questions about your heterochromia, and she's very careful not to offend you when doing so.
She'd tease you little, but if anyone else says anything, she'll bite them.

𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕠

Knowing Mono, this boy would probably write about your eyes and make some bomb ass metaphor in a poem. He would do this regardless of how you felt, but if you were self conscious that would only motivate him more to write and help you to love your eyes as much as he does. 

𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

Seven would be shy to ask you about it, worried he would hurt your feelings. But, once he eventually did, or once it came up naturally in conversation, he would confess how much he loved your eyes. He wouldn't be the type to make a big deal out of it, but he would certainly make his love for your eyes (and you) known. He would hate if you were insecure about it, and do everything in his power to help you see your eyes the way he does.

𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖

Much like Seven, Five would be too shy to ask you about it. She would get shy around you and worry that she was making herself too obvious. Once the two of you had gotten to know each other, however, she would definitely mention it more and tease you a little bit. But, in private, she would mention how beautiful you were and how you should never be ashamed of being different. 

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕃𝕒𝕕𝕪

The Lady would love that your eyes were two different colors. She would always mention how it made you "the ultimate visual". She wouldn't bring it up much unless you were self conscious about it, in which case, She would make it known how beautiful your eyes were. She would want you to know that you were beautiful.

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕟 𝕄𝕒𝕟

Looks aren't important when it comes to a romantic partner for Thin Man, so he definitely would be indifferent. He might ask you about it once he had gotten to know you, but would never bring it up otherwise. If he found out you were insecure, he would make sure you knew that it didn't matter to him and that he found you beautiful regardless of what color your eyes were and he would make sure to help you embrace what makes you unique.

𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣

The Pretender would love your eyes. She would immediately ask you about it and when you explained she would listen and come to understand what heterochromia is. After that, she would always make small comments about your eyes, nothing major, just how they looked nice with a certain dress or how they sparkled in the moonlight.

𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕟 ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕟/𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕤

They would notice and be taken aback. they'd never seen someone with two different colored eyes before and they would be mesmerized. they would ask you about it and when you explained they would smile. As they got to know you, they tease you slightly, but never take it too far and stop if you are insecure. they'd especially love to tease you about how the colors of your eyes represented the two different sides to you. they would never let you degrade yourself or your heterochromia.