Holiday Season

(A/N I'M NO DEAD! :D
Nah but for real I'm so sorry I went MIA for so long TvT. I had a really bad mental decline and I'm still kinda in it but I figured starting writing again would help me, which it has been, and I'm very grateful for that. I've been reading everyone's comments and replies and I'm so happy people still like my book, even if it's been awhile since I last updated it. I'm not going to update it everyday, but I'm going to be at least making updates. I don't have a set schedule yet but I will be actively writing again when I'm not in school. Have a good day/Night!)

𝕊𝕚𝕩

You two went to a light show.

You had to hold her hand so she wouldn't get lost.

There was a gift shop at the end of the light show, you bought matching Christmas Tree Ornaments.

𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕠

The second the snow was thick enough he practically drug you outside to build a snowman.

He got a little too ambitious because the snowman was like triple your size.

To finish the snowman off he put a bag over its head. :D

𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

You, Seven, and the Nomes all made paper snowflakes together.

Seven made a little paper Christmas Tree for the Nomes, as well as a few Ornaments for the tree.

You and him helped the smallest Nome put the star on the tree. TvT

𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖

Snow angel's.

She freaking loves those.

Just know that she will run outside without shoes on. And she will forget her coat. And she will get sick.

But she's happy so.
.
.
Yay?

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕃𝕒𝕕𝕪

She hosted a party at The Maw.

There's a big a$$ Christmas Tree in the main hall, which she let you decorate.

She made little Origami Angels and mistletoe to hang throughout The Maw, she also made two special ones that look like the two of you, she'd never admit it though.

*Cough* they're in her nightstand *Cough*

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕟 𝕄𝕒𝕟

Poor baby gets cold so easily.
He's never really got a chance to celebrate the holidays so you made sure to do all the fun things.

You both went to a theater and watched the Original Rudolph.

He really liked it, even if the theater was a little cold. You also bought him a little keychain that he proudly displays in his TV stand.

𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣

She absolutely loves Cookie decorating.

With The Butler's supervision, you both baked some Cookies.

She and you made a gingerbread mansion together. An edible and miniature replica of The Nest.

𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕟 ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕟/𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕤

Chaos. But make it Christmas.

Snowball fights.

Duh.

The teacher and you went over the rules first.
.
.
.
That lasted six minutes.

No rocks in snowballs.
No biting.
No using any bodily fluids to make snowballs.
No biting.
No making snowballs out of toilet water.
No biting.
No indoor snowball fights.
No biting.
(Y/N) is not base, they are not a safe zone. (This rule is rarely followed)
No. Biting.

After all the rules were announced you let the hellyings out.
.
.
.
.
There was biting.