You come out as Trans (FTM)

They all will support you regardless, but here is a more personalized chapter.

𝕊𝕚𝕩

First thing she does is tell you that she loves you either way.

Buys ̶s̶̶t̶̶e̶̶a̶̶l̶̶s̶ you a binder.

Raids the hospital to see if she can get you on T.

She's always there for you during a gender dysphoria episode.

𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕠

"Okay and? Wait, that sounds mean. I mean I love you regardless so it doesn't matter to me."

Immediately asks you for your name and pronouns.

If he needs to, he'll write them on his arm or somewhere he is able to look at quickly.

𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

Oh I just know in my everything that he gives you a makeover.

Throws put anything that makes you feel not you and buys you new, better, more you things.

𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖

"Wait so, do...Do you still wanna be with me?"

Poor bby didn't hear you at first and thought you said that
"I wanna be with a man."
not
"I wanna be a man."

Once that's cleared up, she still loves you so she doesn't care.

"Girlfriend, boyfriend, partner, I don't care, I love you regardless."

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕃𝕒𝕕𝕪

"Oh, I already know, and I got you a binder to try."

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕟 𝕄𝕒𝕟

"I...Don't completely understand, but I'll do my very best to make you comfortable."

Gets upset when he slips up and misgenders you.

𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣

Has the butler do over your wardrobe completely.

Then, she bakes you your favorite pastry to celebrate.

"I'm so proud of you for telling me, thank you for trusting me enough."

𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕟 ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕟/𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕤

"WHOOOOO! NEW BOY!"

All the male bullies immediately cheered.

"We're all so proud of you,Y/n"
(not your deadname, we don't do that here.)

The trans bullies helped you with the difficult choices, with going on T, binding for the first time, deciding if you should get Top Surgery or not.

The teacher mafe you a new name card for your desk.

(A/n, I want everyone to know that you are all accepted here, I love and care for you all, you are all very important to me, this chapter and the next two are in special dedication to all of you. I myself am a part of the LGBTQ, if anyone needs to talk, my DMs are always open, and if your families are unsupportive, fvck it, I'll fill that role, my family isn't supportive so I know it feels to be rejected for being you, you all should never EVER have too not be you.)