Chapter 2

T'challa's POV

I sighed. Y/n was so beautiful and kind and shy and gentle. She was everything you wanted and needed. I went back to my 16 year old sister's, Shuri, lab. 
" Hey. How your date with Miss Hastings?" she asked with a smirk on her face. " It wasn't a date so stop it." " But you like her, yes?" " Maybe," I mumbled back.
She burst into laughter. " I knew it! You should have seen it, brother. Her laughing at a joke you made and blushing like crazy when you complemented her.  You wanna know a secret?" she asked. I nodded. " I think she like you too, T'challa."
I smiled but tried to hide it as quickly as possible. I told her I would talk to her later, then left. I walked out of the palace get some air when I saw her out on her balcony, staring up at the stars.
I decided it best to leave her alone. The last think I wanted was to intrude. Especially when I just found out how shy and quiet she was.
Yet, she was still a beauty. With her hair curled and in a low, messy bun. And her  flowy, yet slim night dress, she looked gorgeous. I just wish I could tell her my feeling.
But then I would sound crazy. And would Baba say? He would most likely start yelling at you. He would say that we  just met. That I  only spent an hour and half with her. That I would scare her away and back to L. A.
I decided to get Okoye to give me some advice. Of course she said nothing of the matter told me that I should get some sleep. I knew that she was right so quickly went to bed.
My last thought before I fell asleep was about asking Y/n to be my girlfriend.