Chapter 6

Y/n POV:

T'challa and Mr. Erik were not fighting, taking swings at another. It's like the whole was happening in slow motion. Why did they have to fight? It just kept going and going and going. At one point Eric was about to kill Tia Chely. I screamed. Lucky for me. Zaddy stop them. " take me. I'm the one that you want." Tell us started screaming no no. Eric swung his sword into Zuri.
I screamed and so did Shuri. Erik bested up T'challa. I knew what was about to happened so I ran into the water and got in between the two men.
" Please, don't do this. I'll do anything, just please don't kill him!" I begged. Tears were running down my face and I think I I was hyperventilating. " Sorry, princess. No can do," and with that, he threw T'challa down the water fall. I heard Ramonda and Shuri scream along with others in the crowd but they were barely audible.
Erik was crowned king and immediately went up to me. " I would like to present he future Queen of Wakanda, Y/n Hastings. I froze. No! No, no, no , no. No. This isn't happening. This can't be happening. But no matter how many times I tried to convince myself, nothing happened. Erik kissed me. He roughly grabbed my hips and tried to be dominant. I isn't kiss back. I just couldn't. He pulled back and looked back at the crowd where everything stood, frightened by the so called ' king '.
There was only one thing I knew. Wakanda will be ashes by next week. Blood would be spilled. And no mercy would be shown.

A/N
Hi guys. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been making a new book which is a Tom Holland fanfic. I'm still working on the first chapter on that one so I'll let you guys know when it's published in case you are interested. I'll try to update more. Love you guys. Don't for get to vote comment down any suggestions about what you might want to see in future chapters. Also comment any suggestions about the Tom holland fanfic. I love hearing your thoughts and opinions.  Have a lovely day! Bye!😘