1

HI!!!1!1!1! OK SO THIS IS KINDA JUST LETTING SOME STUFF OUTTA ME IM GOING TO WORK ON YM OTHER BOOK SOON SO SONT WORRY! PLEASE ENJOY!!!!
——————————————————————-
"hey leatherhead, do you think im chubby?" mikey had noticed that compared to all his brothers he was well, the widest out of all of them, and he'd been wondering about it "well my friend i- yes a little bit, but thats ok it means your healthy! and even if so it doesnt matter what size you are michelangelo you are perfect the way you are. you are a strong ninja and an amazing friend, your weight doesnt change anything about you" said leatherhead but it did change something about mikey.

as mikey was walking home, he was thinking about what leatherhead had said was he really chubby? how could he have let himself go? he needed to get rid of this problem, and quick.

as soon as mikey got into the lair he hurried over to the bathroom and looked himself in the mirror, he knew he always looked a litte chubbier compared to his brothers, but he always thought that was because he was the youngest ya know? it was just babyfat. he told himsef back then, but now he wasnt so sure he, had been eating alot of pizza and "unhealthy food" lately, he made a mental note to cut back on the junkfood, but then it hit him what if he just started a diet i mean that could work right?

he ran up to his room locking his door behind him. he grabbed his t phone out his belt and quickly opened google "good diets to lose weight fast" he opened one of the first links he saw on his t phone, it was an article. the article was written by an influencer, a human influencer, she said something about salades and all that but mikey wasnt interested in that type of stuff, he needed to lose weight FAST, but before he could read more into the article one of his brothers called him down for dinner "AY MIKEY GET DOWN HERE WE'RE HAVIN PIZZA"

mikey really didnt want to eat he wasnt even actually that hungry, and that was true. as mikey was coming downstairs he heard his brothers talking and eating pizza he never really noticed before but now he noticed that they usually only ate 1-3 slices of pizza while mikey usually inhaled the whole thing. mikeys stomach was starting to hurt thinking about food. mikey sat down he really didnt want to eat so he just shoved his plate away. "hey mikey none of us heard you come home, you usually make a big scene when you come home. actually where were you anyways?" asked leo.

"i told you guys earlier i'd be visting leatherhead. i hadnt visted in awhile so i decided to drop by earlier." mikey said sounding kind of tired the rest of them kept chit chatting but mikey couldnt really seem to focus on their conversation his mind was wandering thinking back to that article.

"mikey??? are you even listening?" said donnie
"uh no sorry kinda did the thingy again" mikey said awkwardly "could you reapeat the question D? pretty please?" mikey said as he fluttered his eyes, donnie just rolled his eyes "i asked if you were gonna eat your pizza, you usually scarfe it down" donnie said, his tone mixed with a little worry and confusion.

"oh yeah no bros dont worry i had something to eat at leatherheads so im not that hungry!" mikey can't believe he just lied to his brothers! he never lies, NEVER! especially to his brothers! infact he was actually a TERRIBLE liar! but this one just rolled off his tounge and he didn't know what else to say! he could have just said he wasnt hungry but that would just worry his brothers, especially leo with the mother hen he is! "ok mikey just making sure" donnie said a little relieved, his brothers went back to chit chattering, but he just couldnt focus.

he tried, he always tried, but his mind wandered, it always did, he wanted to go back to read the article or find some other article's but he couldnt, his brothers would get curious, they always did. so he just said "hey guys i think im gonna go to bed early, ya know gotta get some beauty rest! cant afford getting eyebags on this beautiful face!" mikey said in a cheerful tone.

he started walking up to his room what he said wanst a complete lie he was tired and the man needed his beauty rest but he wasnt planning on going to bed he was planning on reading the rest of the article to see was he could do.

the article said what most people say,  "dont eat unhealthy foods and work out" but thats boring and it takes too long mikey thought he face palmed, he had gone through 9 articles almost each one saying the same thing, just in diffrent words. but then one link had caught his attention, "Tips on how to lose weight fast and easy!" mikey wasnt dumb he knew this was probably clickbait but he clicked it anyways.

nothing. mikey had looked for over two hours and found nothing. mikey knew it was late and he didnt want to be late for morning training, so mikey decided to go to sleep. 

————————————————————————
AAAA SORRY IF THIS IS BAD IT WAS RUSHED AND I HAD THIS IDEA DN BLAH NLAH BLAH WHATEVER IM SORRY THIS IS LIKE MY 3 RD FIC IM WRITING SO IM SO SORRY IF ITS BAD IM OIND OF NEW TO WRITING AND STUFF SO PLEASE LEAVE SOME CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM!!!! -Chez