chapter one

This is a story of love lost and betrayal about one Spartan, my own Spartan that I created his name is john. He is a unique Spartan he is a generation two three and four Spartan. He has seen everything no one person shall see he has lost his brothers and sisters to the covenant onslaught of the path. This is his story of finding a family and sisters he never knew existed. So he only let a few people be close to him because a couple of his brothers and sisters from the program anyway betrayed him and they are Fred will and Kelly and Linda. They tried to get him to submit to the power of the UNSC and he rarely let his past be known by his wifes and he has multiple one as well. So now I will tell you how some of his wifes met him. He has his own ship and crew that is loyal to him and they are not part of the UNSC as well.

It was at a convention that was being recorded by a YouTube guy and then he flew through the glass and hits the pillar and then he lands on his knees sniper rifle out and shot two elites one through the neck and one though his head straight on. And when he stood up he saw two marines and noticed one was one of his childhood friends that though he died and he said parisa get over here. And as he said that he faced palmed as he said her name and she and the other marine came up to him and parisa said how do you know my name? and he asked her is there any cameras around here and she said yes as she points to a camera that is recording as well as security cameras as well so he then use his force power he is a master Jedi as well so anyway he uses his force to make all the cameras go black I mean like they cannot see anything and then he took one final look around to make sure there were not any he missed then he was sure he did not miss any he twisted his helmet to take it off and everyone saw there were more helmets but they all went off all at once and they saw multiple layers under his helmet and then finally look at him. And he said you don't remember me parisa? With a thin smile at the corner of his lips and then she said john is that really you. And then all of a sudden she slapped him across his face and then kissed him and said I cannot believe your alive I thought you were dead. And he said I wish I could have told you when we first met at palace motel but I was still working with the UNSC branch of Oni so I could not. And parisa said I am still holding you to your promise. And the marine said what promise sarge? She said his promise to marry me. And there was a collective gasp from the audience and john said when I make a promise I keep it. And then john puts his helmet back on and notice his armor was a bit cracked and then an ordnance supply drop landed in front of him and he opened it up and saw there was just a black body suit there and wondered out loud why there is just a body suit? He said and parisa said it must have something to do with you. John said it must be look at the height of it its tall as a Spartan and looks like the black body piece of the MJOLNIR armor I'm wearing. And he touches it very gently and it feels like the black body suit under the armor. John said I'm going to put it on and he did he slipped it over the armor he is currently wearing and he put it on and he said it does not feel different than the others then all of a sudden forerunner metal was on the suit and taking form of the armor he had on under it which is his halo 4 armor. And then it stop and parisa said john are you ok? And he said yes I am and the suit enhances already fast reflex and strength and speed and agility and then the YouTuber ask chief why are you here and chief was nearby him already that made him jump in surprise and chief said I am looking for one of my sisters and the intel that I have said one was here in an angry voice and he never notice the purple beast that was behind him and all of the people was in a state of fear and he ask there is something behind me isn't there and they shook their heads in a yes ward motion and he turned around and he got grabbed by the monster and the monster said why are you yelling at my husband dead pool and before he could answer he was flung into a pillar again and he jumped as he fell and as he jumped he took out his knife and landed around the monsters neck region and sliced there and then he sliced around the left arm as well and the monster finally flung john off and into a pillar again and the monsters wounds healed up and it started to shrink until it was human sized and a lady at that and john landed on his feet and asked are you going to allow me to explain now? And the girl said yes and my name is shiklah. John said ok fine shiklah this guy and as he said that he used a fraction of his strength to pull him towards him because if he used all of his strength it would pulverize his arm bone and dislocate it at the same time and john continued his explanation he is a guy on YouTube that dresses up as dead pool in a convention and shiklah said ok and then she moved in front of him and started to get angry at him saying some stuff and then john step in between them and said shiklah calm down it is no reason to just get angry at him. And shiklah said there is he is impersonating my husband. And john countered with your husband is not real he is a just a guy within a comic book. And shiklah said how you know that he is not real.