2

It was about 8:00 o'clock , and everyone started getting hungry. I was like the only person who knew how to cook so they kept asked me. I got of bed and went to the kitchen. You decided to make one of Han's favorite foods, nasi goreng.

 You decided to make one of Han's favorite foods, nasi goreng

Looks so good I want it now. TT

       You called everyone down to eat and served them everyone said thank you, but Felix kinda  mumbled it. Everyone started complimenting your food except Felix. " It's okay I guess,nothing special" Felix said making you feel kinda sad. All she ever wanted was to be appreciated by Felix I guess because he was always mean to her for no reason.

     You finished your food at pan unhealthy amount of time, put your dish in the sink and ran up stairs. You stared to tear up because you worded hard on that dish just for it to be "okay" and "nothing special".You just lied down on your bed and eventually fell asleep.

Time skip(next morning)

     You woke up to see Han sleeping, you woke him up and then got out of bed and walked to the shower. You toke a shower and did all your skin care etc. you walked out of the bathroom and walked to your room (in a towel ofc) Han left once he saw you. and you changed in black leggings and Nike sweat shirt. And went down stairs for breakfast. Everyone except for changbin and Han. You went to go get an apple from the kitchen, and when you came back Felix said

" wow Sydney you have the most basic outfit and you still end up looking stupid".

I just ignored him and sat down. Lee know on the other hand was more violent.

"Felix why don't you shut up, you built like a minion" Lee know said making me laugh. (Lol me personally I wouldn't take that kinda disrespect).

It's okay Lee know just sit down. Felix was kinda confused by your react because you usually tell him to shut or something like that but you were just tired of him so you didn't really care today. Changbin and Han came down a few minutes later and you guys left.