3

Once you guys left you split in to your usual groups. Lee know driving, han in the passenger seat , and you, Seungmin, and hyunjin. And bang Chan driving, changbin in the passenger seat, and Felix and I.n.

Once you guys got there you went to the rehearsal room and changed in to your gods menu (tour) outfit's. You guys got your hair done and started rehearsing. For some reason you couldn't figure out how to do one move on time. You had done the move late about 6 time, everyone was getting tired of doing it over and over again. "Sydney why do you keep doing that."Felix said obviously annoyed. "I-I'm sorry" I said mumbling. Felix was now yelling at me, I hated when people yelled at me. "Felix calm down" Bang Chan said

      Felix then pushed me down making me loss my balance making me fall to the ground and feel extremely pain.
I yelled in pain, "Felix what is wrong with you" lee know said.
I stared crying as bang Chan carried me and Felix just stood in shock. Bang Chan toke me the staff who toke me to the hospital.
Felix pov
     "What is wrong with you" Han said whilst pushing me.
     I was in shock I still couldn't speak.
      "Hey stop he didn't mean to" bang Chan said which made a little relived someone was completely mad at me.

  "I'm sorry" I said in a low tone

"Sorry isn't going to help Ryujin" Lee know said making me feel even worse

"Okay okay Sydney going to be okay less just get back to rehearsal" bang Chan said putting us back in to order and the staff starting the music again.

I'm not good at writing so I'm literally only going to right the pov when it's only specific peoples pov (I hope understand what I just said).

         I ended up ok and I had a twisted ankle and had to get a boot for a week or two to make
sure I had no pain and stuff. I got out of the hospital the same day and went to the dorm. The boys came and immediately hugged a made sure you were ok. Felix just walked past to his room. After Al, the hugs and stuff I went to my room to lay down because the boot was kinda uncomfortable but then Felix came to room and asked to talk to me, I said sure and he sat on my bed. " I- I'm really sorry and I didn't mean to hurt you I was just angry ok?" Felix said really fast.
   "it's okay I guess you have to make it up to me though" I said.

     "Come on I'll take you to the store and we can get snacks" he said

        I got up to but on my shoes but I realized I only needed one. Felix brought to the front door.

     "Where are you guys going" lee know said from the kitchen (which happened to be close to the front door).

   "We're going to shops to get snacks" I said leaving with Felix not letting him say another word.