5

Time skip (next morning)

   It was kinda Annoying putting on your clothes because you like to try on different pants in the more to see what would go good with the shirt and in this case your boot. But you had to keep taking your boot off and on. You couldn't wear any tight pants because it could go around you boot to your ankle so you just wore a skirt today.

       You guys ended up doing a live that day and Felix sat next to you. While everyone was talking to stay and having a good Time Felix kept looking Down at your legs. You started getting more and more uncomfortable to the point where you started blushing. Felix even toke of his jacket putting it partly on your legs and his. Out of nowhere you stood up and said you would be back, everyone just started staring at you. You changed in to a way longer skirt that was black.You came back and Felix looked somewhat relived which made you annoyed because he doesn't own you ,why does he care so much.

      Someone said "you guys look like you love Ryujin"

"Your very munch wrong" I said making everyone start yelling that's not true

They then started naming things they love about me.

Bang Chan said I'm Protestant
Lee know said I'm funny

   Felix said he couldn't name one and he said he loves my freckles because they looked like stars and constellations. He also said he loved my hair because it naturally curly and I straightened most of the time.

      I smiled at what Felix said. I also started blushing a little but I hope no one saw or I will actually die of embarrassment.

I'm getting very tired of writing this because like no one is going to read this and it's trash so yeah.