Chapter 6

"Amelia, have you eaten breakfast already?"

"Bwerkpwash? No.... Nana saif I cwen't..." ( Breakfast? No.... Nanny said I can't...)

"....hey you."

"Yes, Young miss."

"Include... Bring her some breakfast too..."

Young miss said as she looks around with her eyes lowered a bit.

"Ame, where are your clothes?"

"Thwow.... Howt..."

"No! You must wear your clothes! Don't take off your clothes okay?"

"...bat... Iwt hawt..."

"...uhh... Y-you still wear it!"

"Un... Onwee chama..."

"What is it?"

The little miss did not reply but instead looked at her lower part where her diaper is intact in her body, after gazing at it for a few seconds, she look at us and started to cry.

....... Master did not teach me about this.

"H-hey... Do y-"

"I apologies, young miss but I do not know how to take care of a child, maybe young miss should wear diapers too, so I could learn a thing or more."

Young miss flushed red in shame and anger.

Oh my~ I might like teasing her~

"Insolence! Y-"

"Young miss, I apologize again for being rude but don't you think it is wrong to act like that in front of your little sister?"

What I'm doing is not how a servant should behave on their master for they may have been punished or get fired but.

Who am I?

Fuun... I'm a slave, and young miss would not fire even if she want to.

Although, I said that, I should behave properly, I'm going to tease her at some perfect time.

"...guugh... Just make us breakfast."

"Understood."

I bowed at her and she waved her hand shoo-ing me away.

I went to the kitchen where I could see a chef, his age is around 40s, he has muscles and an arrogant look, a sharp pointy mustache which made me wonder if he was taking care of it, putting a gel on it, using shampoo on it, because I could see he always touching his mustache as if his long time partner.

"Excuse me Mr. Musta- Mr. Chef, could I use your kitchen?"

"Hm? You want to use the kitchen?"

"Yes."

"Hmm... Why?"

"I must cook for young miss and little miss breakfast."

"Young...? I see... I'm sorry I will have to decline it."

"Why?"

I stared at him because declining a personal maid of young miss is as well as disobeying her order.

"It's not that I want to make it hard for you or I don't like the young miss but, the Lord said I should not prepare some breakfast for the young miss."

"Why is that so?"

The chef shrugged it off and smile bitterly.

"I don't know, especially doing that to a child? As much as I want to, I have a family to take care of. Hope you get what I mean..."