Gold miner's Girl

• Dedicated to to my mom brenda ,who is awesoome ;)

      I'm nearly giddy with anticipation. Soon I'll be leaving New York. I'll miss New York , but I wont miss the reporters.They can be so tiring at times.Thats one of the downfalls of being a model and an Actress. I'm still not completely used to it, even after three years. I look at the picture of my twin sister, and smile. We are nearly Identical , we both have dark curly hair and dark blue eyes. The only difference between us is the freckle she has just under her eye.We usually model together, which gets the photographers very confused! "Hey pucker up , look whos on a magazine cover again!" I read the headline.  The New Models of Lip Nectar ,Amelia and Anna! The Fullest lips in the industry! Under the headline is a picture of Anna and I.

                         I swipe some gloss on and raise an eyebrow at Violet. Violet is my older sister. Although you wouldn't know it. She twenty three and acts like she's nineteen, I'm twenty and i have more maturity than her. "I wouldn't talk  Vie you were all over the new stands last week!" She tries to smack my arm , but I dance out of the way. We grab the last of our bags and place them in the entryway ."Come on girls , we should have been on the road hours ago!"Our Mum ,Sidney , calls from the door. I take a deep breath and look around the apartment once more. It will be  long time before I see this place again.Today is the day, I'm really going to Alaska. Where I will be living for the next few months.

                      I lock the door and step onto the elevator with violet and Mum. We all need a vacation , it's been much too long. I'm so happy to finally be moving to Alaska! I've been saving up for this trip for ages.I've been working like a dog and saving every extra penny. Thankfully my mother actually won the lottery so that has helped a great deal with expenses . Everyone thinks celebrities ar rich, but that's not the case. For all the money we make , a lot goes on celebrity sized bills. We take the elevator down to the garage level. Where my beautiful new RV is awaiting me. John , Violets fiancee is waiting outside the RV. I've bribed him into driving my Coupe up to Alaska. 

       I'm very lucky to be taking this trip. If it wasn't for Mum winning the lottery last year ,I wouldn't be going. We actually haven't told anyone she won yet, I'm the only one who knows.We've been waiting for just the right moment to tell everyone. I hop into the drivers seat, after putting our luggage away. I pull into the hectic New York traffic. "Good bye New York ,hello road trip!" I shout into the air, making Violet laugh beside me. "Someones a little excited!" She jokes, while turning on the GPS. "What can I say , it will be fun to get away for a while !" She smiles at me reassuringly. "I know it will be nice to be a normal person again , won't it Mia?" From now on we'll be known as the Billings Family, Not the well known Bishop family. 

                          It takes us quite a while to make it out of New York. We actually lose John for a while, good thing he has a GPS too. I hear my cell phone ring in the back. " Amelia dear, your cell phone is ringing . It's Andrew ,should I answer it?" when we're at a red light, I look at her through the rear view mirror. "Hell no , but thanks anyway Mum . I don't want to talk to him, preferably ever again. Eventually after a few days we end up in Amish country. "It is so beautiful here, it just makes you want to be Amish. Doesn't it Vie?" Violet looks at me like I've lost my mind. Oh well she always was more of a city girl. Sadly we don't stay in Amish country that long. Only to stop at a quilt store and buy a few Amish made quilts.Then we're on the road again.

                            Soon we're in Tennessee , Land of Country music. We tour all the tourist spots, and only a few people recognize me.Tennessee is amazing, it has so much musical history. We even go to one of my favorite country artists  concerts. " I seriously want to live here Mia ,  Anyway you could have that arranged for your big Sis?"  I laugh as we drive along, I've always been known as a lucky person. So everyone tries to get me to get them things ,like in contests and such . "Ha ha nope, Hey look you guys ." I point to the welcome to Dallas sign, well we've officially made it to Texas. It's surprising how much of our country we've seen in a week.