Here we go again

" A letter are you serious, he deserves more than a letter and so do you ." I scowl at her and she laughs. " Seriously Anna it's fine , It's all over now anyway. So there is no need to worry about it any longer." She doesn't seem too happy with my response. I don't care though. I don't want to see James again , he'll just berate me for lying to him. Which I deserve, but I don't want to see the hate in his eyes. I hurridly get dressed in a pretty halter dress and heels, Seeing as how I have a premier to go to tonight. When I walk out of my room I gasp in shock .James is standing there with a  Bouquet of roses ," Emma Jane Bishop please take me back I don't care if you are a movie star , a model , or a fashion designer. I love you and I want to be with you no matter what! I love you !" He lifts me up and spins me in a circle , I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him hard. I feel the the tears dripping down my cheeks as we kiss but I don't care! James is here , he knows who I  am and he still loves me. "Oh I love you too James!" 

   He crushes me to him and I laugh a real laugh not the fake ones I  always use in public but a genuine belly laugh. "Oh I'm so glad you said yes , I've been going insane these past couple of weeks! You should have known I wouldn't have cared what you are!"  

                                                                           The End?