Scary thing [2]

These sounds are very strange .. And then you see this in front of you ... That same creature! You screamed, drawing the attention of the black-haired one to yourself.
—THIS IS THE SAME LEGENDARY POKÉMON FOR SURE THIS IS SUCH RUMORS WERE ABOUT IT!!
Grey almost sat on his ass with happiness. Now he has a chance to prove to everyone that he is an excellent Pokemon trainer! It's even better if it's a Legendary Pokémon that no one has ever caught before.
—Not one Pokemon looks like this creature... We'll be famous, Y/N!!
The creature was truly unlike any other Pokémon, none of the 900 species. Elongated limbs, pig ears, black empty eyes and a potato nose.It moved very strangely, dancing.
—I think she wants to play with us. It's so cute! :(
You were very touched by this yellow bizarre animal.
—Yes, but we need to catch him!
The creature hissed at Gray as he approached. After that, it galloped towards you with a prancing gait and sat on its hands.
—What is your name...?
—Shinto! Shinto is very cool!! Shinto loves you!!! ♡♡
—So you're female? Well, it's lovely!!
You hugged until Gray frowned and said..
—SO! ENOUGH!!
You and the creature stared at him. He clearly did not want to express it so loudly, which made him blush.
—We must catch her, Y/n. You do remember.
—Okay, Grey. I hope she doesn't get offended.
Grey took out his Poké Ball and threw it at Shinto. Her emotions expressed a bit of sadness and fear before hitting the Poké Ball.
—THERE IS! NOW WE ARE THE PIONEERS OF A NEW TYPE!
—Yeah. But I have a bad feeling...
The Poké Ball jumped up and then twitched towards you and Grey.
—«..No.... This shouldn't have happened... NEVER SHOULD HAPPEN!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! ..YOU.... You are cheaters.. CHEATERS!! UGLY, UGLY, UGLY CHEATERS!!»
The shell of the pokeball burst, a huge brown paw came out of it, and darkness swept through the cave. She covered everything... The walls, the floor and everything around..

[!] Soon there will be glass.