I want you!Lem [8]

—As usual, the
weather is calm outside. Perhaps I sometimes like this atmosphere.. Comfort...?

I sat at the window, looking at the vast space that reminded me of my distant past. About my childhood that can't be returned. There were some mixed feelings, warm nostalgia and at the same time sadness and hatred for those days. It's.. Probably.. A beautiful sadness. I sat at the window, peering further and further away. But... Suddenly this idyll is interrupted by Gray. Yes, and not just like that! He clearly thought that there was no one in the room, so he went into it after a shower. He was wearing only a bath towel, which revealed his abs... Tin, but it seems like an ordinary boy. I looked at him, he looked at me.... He immediately apologized for this, after which he headed towards the exit of the room. Me.. We've been dating for so long. Therefore, I got off the windowsill, revealing a view of my body, which was only in my underwear. I grabbed Grey's hand.

—Stop... You're not going anywhere.

Grey turned to me, and then his cheeks turned red. He replied:

—Babe? Why?..
—Because I love you.

I dragged the black-haired coach into the room, then threw him onto the bed. I answered him:

—I want you..

Grey blushed like a tomato at that statement. He looked into my eyes, a little worried.

—Oh.. Oh, really?.. Okay..... I'm ready.. I'm ready for this, Y-y/n..

I smiled and then removed all my underwear. The black-haired only watched my actions, blushing all the time. I took off his towel, under which I found his boner. He was clearly ready~ My breasts were between his cock, so I decided to start with that. I began to slowly massage his cock with my breasts, simultaneously sucking on the head. Grey tried to hold back the moans, so they were quieter and more deaf. But when his cock entered my mouth deeper, he let out a loud and drawn-out moan.

—OH! Y/N!~

He let out this moan and then came in my mouth. I was honestly surprised that he had such a short exposure. But after I swallowed the stuffing he filled me with, I decided it was time for vaginal sex. I stood up and took Grey's wet cock in my hands, which made him twitch a little. Apparently he likes it.~ I carefully and slowly sat down on Grey's cock. When he entered me I felt pain, mixed with a little pleasure.

—Mgh, Y/n~

Grey was quite pleased.
I fidgeted on his penis a little, after which I realized that I was used to it. I began to move slowly but surely. Gray received the most intense pleasure, from which he groaned almost for the whole apartment.

—Ah~ Please.. Y/n.. Please don't stop!~

I started to gradually speed up, which made me feel more pleasure. I realized that I won't last long. After some time, I became very narrow inside, and then finished. Gray came for me. He was clearly exhausted... I got off him and said:
—Did you like it?~

—Yes.. Yes.. It's just fine.

I smiled, then lay down next to Grey and covered the two of us with an oleal. Now no one could disturb us. But.. The next morning, when we meet for breakfast again, Shinto will have a lot of questions. And her cheerful face is clearly hiding something behind it. She such a shipper...~

[!] Meow, I'm here!
*gets out of the grave* I'm still alive, I just needed a rest :)