Bar trip [5]

After a stormy night with Grey, you wake up in bed, but you do not find him next to you. Sunlight beat from the windows in thin rays, so gently .. Right on you, which made you wake up. You rubbed your eyes, looking around the room you see Grey. He puts on his usual clothes, and finally his cap with a visor back. He notices your gaze, after which he says:
—Good morning, kitty, did you sleep well?
You blushed and timidly replied with a frown:
—Yes, and don't call me that... It's embarrassing! ╬
Grey giggled. He walked up to you, lowered himself to your level and whispered to you:
—You sleep so sweetly..
It made you blush like a boiled crawfish... After that, Grey got up and called you downstairs to have breakfast.
—Get dressed, you will need a lot of energy today.
It looks like Grey wanted to embarrass you as much as possible .. But you still got dressed and went downstairs with a mean face. Those two were already there waiting for you. Shinto stole your box of mochi and started chewing them.. She cooked you food like a real hostess, of course, so that you don't kill her for stealing sweets. Grey looked at the food, it really looked appetizing.
—Wow, is there really any use for this yellow ass.
Shinto did not pay attention to Grey's joke, because mochi is more important to her.
—...So... Grey, what is going to happen today?
—Oh, don't you know? Today is Pasta night! This is the day when all creepypasta gather in one bar and celebrate this day. A very important event .. I even have passes!
He took out two passes that Shinto noticed. She stopped chewing and said:
—How will Y/n go with us? There are only two passes.
Grey went berserk at Shinto's intrusiveness. But what can he do against a Pokemon that can kill him at any moment.