The bottle game [6]

Evening, you and Grey joined hands and went downstairs to warn Shinto. He was wearing a vintage gray and lilac waistcoat, with a shirt and bow tie. Your thoughts at that moment were:
—Heh, how old fashioned he is :D I love him! ╬♡
You were wearing (clothing of your choice). However, when you left and called for Shinto, she immediately crawled out of your bag in a top hat. Grey looked at her frowningly, and then said:
—I told you, there are only two passes.╬
—And I have my own pass!!!
She smiled slyly and slipped back into her bag. Strange .. You have arrived at your destination, you have opened the entrance. Grey was terribly embarrassed, but behaved well. You were with him by the hand. Here you see Shinto at the table, Princess Peach and a humanoid guy. She is clearly ahead of you! You sat down with them because you were familiar with all of them. You decide to sit at their table. Grey sat next to you with a calmer smile. You introduced Grey to all of them in turn except for Shinto..
—Meet Grey. My boyfriend. Grey, this is Peach.
He turned his attention to the demonic Peach sitting quietly next to Shinto.
—Greetings.
—Mr. Green Stumps, this is Grey.
Mr. Stumps gave Grey an eerie look, which made him doubly embarrassed.
—G-greetings. Mr. Stumps.
—Nice to meet you, victim of bigotry.
*GREY SWALLOWED *
—Well, you know Shinto!

After cheerful drunken conversations, the «head» of the gang, Shinto, had an idea.
—GUYS!! LET'S PLAY BOTTLE!?!!!!??
You smiled blushing. Everyone, including you, was in favor. And only the black-haired coach awkwardly raised his hand in agreement.
—GOING!!! PLAY FOR A KISS!!! ♡
You and Grey were in shock, after which you looked at him with this face: ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)
Shinto spins the bottle, its end pointing at her. The next turn, and she is already pointing at Princess Peach.
—Well, here is my hour!
—*STRANGE PEACH NOICES*
Shinto kiss Princess Peach right in the mouth. Damn, she is good.. Damn, she is alright. After this act, you continued. The end of the bottle pointed at you.
—Oh.. Something is about to happen... She pointed to Grey for the second time. What a coincidence.
—Well, a couple in love ..
Mr. Green Stumps said
—KISS !!!!!
Shinto yelled at you. This made Grey slightly red and smiling.. You kissed him on the lips, but... IT WAS NOT THERE! You are — a joke girl, you slipped your tongue into Grey's mouth and your tongues began a strange dance. Grey generally went crazy from this and became redder than cancer. After you let him go, you sat down with your smug smile.
—OhohohOoo!!! WHAT PASSIONS!!!
Shinto was witnessing what she had wanted to see for so long. Oh, that Shinto, the eternal shipper.. After the third run, the bottle points back to Shinto. This time, after spinning again, she pointed... AT YOU.
—Wait, what..?
Gray had already started to get angry and wanted to protest .. But then ..

—That same yellow shit, she made her way without a pass !! Grab her!
Shinto was horrified. But again with her smile she ran away.
—It's time for me to molt out of here, BYEYY EVERYONE!! AND TO YOU, BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN A PINK DRESS.
—*GROWLS HAPPILY* oh my god, that's so cute..
Watching the fleeing figure follow you and Grey quietly fucked up. Whereupon Mister Stumps said:
—I think a bottle will suffice for today. What can we talk about now?..

[!] Im already ded when i wrote this, press f.