Midnight cat [4]

Midnight outside. Our Y/n can't sleep. You sat quietly on the window like a cat. Having wrapped yourself in a blanket and taking a jar of energy drinks, you began to drink it. You drank it because you wanted to, it would not help you to be cheerful, where is it even more cheerful? You won't be taken by such energy. He's too weak for your strong body. Somewhere in the hall, Shinto was sleeping curled up. She does not care about the various rustles outside the window. Grey was sleeping on your little bed. He hugged a piece of the blanket so cutely, as if he was sleeping with some person... ..Or did he miss someone a lot..? After some time of your insomnia, Grey woke up. He sleeps quite badly, erratically, possibly due to his fear of being killed by Shinto. He rubbed his eyes and found you staring at your beautiful body. You were in one underwear, it was (underwear color) colors. And all because you were not worried that someone would wake up, so you threw off the blanket. Grey was very embarrassed by this sight, he blushed like a tomato. From awkwardness, his hand slipped and he slumped on the bed with a loud creak of springs. You turned to him. He tried with all his might to pretend that he was sleeping, and there was nothing at all.
—I heard everything, Grey.
Grey choked, but then he became thoughtful.
—Um.. Y/n, am I harassing you somehow? I'm sorry, you didn't have to put me down here..! I can sleep on the floor if you want...
You cut him off as you got closer. The guy became twice as red from this turn of events, he was very nervous. You sat dangerously close to him. He realized that hiding his feelings for you will not work for a long time, so...
—Y/n, listen, y-you.. You are beautiful today.. And always beautiful.. From our first meeting.. I think that .. I like you.♡
You froze in amazement, a dream of mutual love.. It came true. And now she sits in front of you!
—I love you too, Grey.. You are the most beautiful coach I have ever seen. But there is something that you hardly trained to do.
Grey looked happy but puzzled.
—Let's practice kissing.
Grey flashed a fiery red hue.. KISSING? THE GIRL HE LOVES??! HE IS JUST LUCKY IN THIS FUCKING LIFE! He nodded in your direction, after which you clung to his lips. He awkwardly tried to answer you when you were on the active side. But then he got used to it and your tongues began to spin in a passionate dance. You bit his lip, which aroused the guy even more. With one hand he held your shoulders, his other hand stroked your stomach. SUDDENLY HIS ARM SLIPPED... Down under your panties.You pulled away, after which Grey removed his hands from you.
—Oh, I'm sorry.. It's my first time.. I thought you'd be pleased.
—I didn't say that I was uncomfortable, it's just that ... Unexpectedly ... And it doesn't matter!
You jumped into Grey's arms without saying anything. You kissed his nose and he kissed you in the corner of his lips...
—I love you, my dear Y/n. Good night.♡

[!] F U C K, OUR MOTIVATION IS A THOUSAND YEARS. :0