Chapter 6

-DARCY'S POV-

"Darcy!" My mom called. "Your father is here. Can you hurry?" I groanded, zipping up the last part of my bag. I looked into the mirror once more before leaving. There he was. Harry. I didn't know weather to call him my dad or Harry. So I went with Harry. 

"Hi Harry," I said dropping my bag in front of him. "Uncle Liam." That kind of stuck with Liam. I was oddly close to him and Niall. They have been helping my mom pack my things. They both said I would be gone for the summer? But I think it is much longer than that. 

"Are you ready for London?" Harry asked. I nodded, following Liam out. My mom pulled me into one last hug before kissing my forehead. 

"I'll miss you baby," she said hugging me again. If I didn't know better, she would have thought I was dying. 

"Mom," I said pulling her off a bit. "I'll be back soon. There really is no need to worry." She nodded, mumbling I know. But inside? I knew she was lying. She was worried I wasn't going to come home. But I was. I know I was. 

"Ready kido?" he asked leaning against his truck. Louis went home due to his baby being born. Liam's wife, Danielle, and the others all left too. So I was stuck with Mr. Don't-look-at-my-daughter and puppy face. Yes Harry is one of those, over protected dads. It's kind of annoying. 

"Let's go," I said hopping in the back without eye contact. I wasn't to happy as you could tell, about leaving. I grew up here. I didn't want to leave. 

The whole car ride to "airport" was a bust. We said nothing to each other. Besides the scream singing Liam and Harry were doing. To some, Justin Bieber guy. Yeah yeah I heard of him. But he's not that great. Honestly. Oh and when I said "airport" I didn't mean it. I meant landing pad for a jet. Yes a jet. A private one. Apperently One Direction was that big. 

"You're going to love London," Liam said taking a seat in one of the couches. Okay I was pretty shocked. It was a really nice "plane". "We can go see the Big Ben. Go to the London Eye. Anything!"

"I have a better idea," Harry pointed out. "My new club is opening. Why don't we all go?" 

"Isn't it an adult club?" I asked. He just smiled. 

"No," he said with a grin. "It's a teen one. We happen to chaperone the place so nothing bad happens."

"Oh how you got mom knocked up?" Okay I admit, that was a little harsh. But he kind of deserved it. 

"Why don't you try to get some sleep Darcy," Liam insisted. I nodded, going over to one of the long couches. I can tell this was not going to be a long trip. 

~~~

"Darcy," someone said softly. "Darcy wake up. We're here." My eyes fluttered open to see a happy Harry standing in front of me. I didn't want to move. So I didn't. Instead, two strong arms wrapped under my knees and across my shoulders. Someone was carrying me. 

I was placed into a black SUV to open my eyes to the poring rain. I was somewhat half asleep and half awake. All I could really make out is that I was in the car and Harry was driving. On the opposite side of the road and car. Wait. 

This is London. 

"I want food," I whispered. I didn't exactly have a voice when I woke up in the morning. 

"McDonalds?" Liam asked. I was about to answer when Harry stopped me. 

"We're going out tonight," he said. I gave him a look as if 'what?' and Liam laughed. 

"What?" I asked. 

"You look adorable when you just barley wake up." I frowned at him, just sprawling across the back seat. I was dead tired. And I didn't exactly want to be here. I wanted my friends. I actually wanted my school. And I don't have my phone anymore because it would cost to much to use it here. So I have nothing!