Chapter 7

"Darcy?" I heard my moms voice say through the phone. "Babe it's like three A.M there. What are you doing up?"

"I wanted to talk to you," I replied. 

"What is it baby?"

"Did you know Harry has a girlfriend?" She didn't reply back for a good 10 seconds. "She doesn't like me very much."

"Your father called me," she replied. "She wasn't to happy."

"Well he shouldn't be talking," I replied. "He was rude to his mom and sister while she was around. That Taylor chick is not my favorite." 

"Darcy babe," she said softly. "Listen to this okay? They were married at one point and have a daughter. Her name is Lottie. They got a divorce and now it's on and off between them."

"I figured that much when the snooty 10 year old spilled Harry's wine all over my dress." She let out a sigh. I could tell she was stressing. 

"You can make it to the summer," she replied. "Then you can come home. Okay?"

"I want to come home now though mom," I whined. "I don't like these people! And they sure as hell don't like me either."

"Darcy please," she said strictly. "Give them some time." She was silent but soon started to chuckle. "You really put a bug in Taylor's pasta?"

"I had too!" I replied. "I didn't want the poor thing to go hungry. She really knows how to complain even though she is as skinny as a freaking toothpic." 

"Alright sweeite," she chuckled. "Go to sleep. Call me later okay?"

"Alright. Love you mom." 

"Love you too baby," she replied. She hung up leaving me in my dark room alone. I didn't like it in here. It was too big and spacy. I was used to small and cozy. And when I got home, my closet was FILLED with fancy things. Like dresses, designer jeans, and things like that. I hated every second of this place. And no one noticed. But Jake. He said he wasn't to fond of this stuff either but he got used to it. I don't think I will ever be able too. 

After the talk with my mom, I fell asleep. But only till 7. Which I have to say sucked. No one was up this early! And I couldn't sleep. So being the noisey brat I am, I snuck out of my room and explored the wonderous manchin. It was massive. "A wii?" I turned the thing on, seeing what game was already in. It was Just Dance 4. Hmm.. I haven't played this one. 

I pressed start and started following the character to a song called 'Call Me Maybe'. I have heard it before. My mom was really into it for a while. She would listen to it in the car, cleaning, and sometimes at work. I would know. She works at tattoo parlor and she gets to contorl the music. 

I played a good hours worth. It was actually pretty fun! But it was soon cut off by the sound of people laughing behind me. I stopped, seeing that Niall and Louis were recording. I squealed, falling to the floor in a heart beat. "That was probably the best thing I have ever seen!" Niall fell to the couch lauging. 

"Shut your face!" I said holding onto my teddy I carried down with me. "How long were you two there?"

"A good ten minutes," Louis replied. 

"Didn't want to stop me?" 

"It was funny!" Niall laughed. "And we have it on tape. So it's all good."

"How is it 'all good' if I just embarrassed myself?"

"Oh shush," Louis laughed. "It was funny." I just sighed, laying down across Niall. He played with my hair as I lifted the teddy above my head.