Chapter 9

"Mom?" I asked, not fully awake. "Mom it's like six A.M. Why are you calling?"

"What did I say about Taylor?"

"Mom," I said sitting up. "It was a harmless prank."

"Harmless my ass," she replied. "I don't want you messing with Taylor anymore. Just do this for your father."

"Do what? Be pushed around like some rag doll?" She was silent. "I don't like her and she doesn't like me. Besides my plan is just-"

"What plan?" she cut me off.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Darcy.."

"Bye mom," I said fastly. "Call you tomorrow." Before she could protest, I hung up. I laid back down on my bed. Harry must have brought me back when I fell asleep.

Another day I don't get to sleep in.

I hopped out of bed, heading my way towards the bathroom. Running the hot water I glanced at the iHome Harry let me borrow for my new phone. It was 6:30 in the freaking morning. And a Saturday! What the hello kitty mom!?

I slipped into the shower, washing away anything bad that happened last night. Which was just the interaction with Taylor. I really don't like her if you already couldn't tell.

I got out of the shower half n hour later, going into my room with my robe on. On my bed was a new outfit and a note. I picked up the hoodie to see an Ed Sheeran hoodie and a pair of new converses.

Where this! Come down stairs when you're done  

-Dad

Well thanks dad! I slipped on my new clothes, straitening my hair. It had gotten long. When I left it natural it as a little past my shoulders. Strait? About mid back. I know it's cray cray.

"Darcy!" People coursed through the room. Niall pulled me into a hug, kissing the top of my head.

"You're hair is long!" He said playing with the tipped red ends.

"I know," I smiled. Taylor was hanging around Harry, whispering what I presume was dirty things into his ear. She was all over him. Like some kind of lost puppy.

"You look pretty Darcy!" Harry said pushing past Taylor a little. "I assume you like the hoodie?"

"Well duh!" I smiled. "And we have matching sweaters so, duh. Why wouldn't I want to match my father?"

"Was that sarcasm?" Louis asked.

"No. I'm not sarcastic," I said to Louis sarcastically.

"You're confusing me!"

"That's the point," Eleanor pointed out.

"So breakfast?" Harry asked, grabbing his keys. "Starbucks?"

"Yes!" I said jumping up and down.

"Okay I have to get something really quick," Harry said running back to his room. Taylor sat there glaring at me.

"He's doing this because he feels bad for her," Taylor said loud enough for me to hear.

"What makes you say that?" Niall defended.

"Oh come on Niall," she laughed. "He never wanted anything to do with her till a couple of weeks ago when Ana called."

"Shut up Taylor," Louis snapped. "She's his daughter."

"Whatever," she smirked.

"Ready?" Harry asked coming back into the room. I nodded as Harry took the lead. I stuck my tongue out at Taylor and throwing her the middle finger. I heard snickers coming from Niall and Louis. Eleanor was trying to hold it back as Taylor was infurated. She stompped off down the hall way going to Harry's room. Geez messing with her was my favorite.