Chapter 40: Itsuki Of The Dancing Flames

Shikaku glared at Ituski and his Susanoo. "What the hell is that?" He asked. Itsuki chuckled. "I call her Susanoo-chan" He said and made a handsign. A giant Katana made of hot pink Chakra suddnely appeared in Susanoo's hand.  "Fire Release: Susanoo's Flaming Blade" Itsuki then said and the Katana burst into hot flames. "Hahaahaha, what is that going to do to a Tailed Beast?" Shikaku asked with laugh. "Alot more then you think, you are the weakeat after all" Itsuki said and made another hand sign, the Susanoo began to charge Shikaku who was charging him aswell.

Itsuki made yet another handsign, and the Susanoo slashed her Katana at Shikaku. "Fire Release: Susanoo's Flaming Slice" Ituski yelled. The fire around the Katana grew as she sliced off Shikaku's Arm. Shikaku yelled out in pain, and the Susanoo kicked him hard in his gut. Shikaku fell to the ground, and began rolling across the ground. The Tailed Beast got to his feet, and sent another giant Wind Bullet at Itsuki and his Susanoo. The Susanoo jumped into the air, and Ituski closed his left eye. "Amaterasu" He muttred. Shikaku screamed at he was set ablaze.

This woke up Gaara, and he began screaming as well as he burned. Ituski opened his closed eye and used it to shut the flames off. "Susanoo Release" He said and the Chakra Avatar went away, Ituski was still in the air. He flipped as he began falling, and and landed on Shikaku's head. "Go to sleep, the both of you" He said as he looked Gaara in the eye. Gaara fell alseep and the sand beast under them began crumbling away. Itsuki quickly grabbed Gaara by the back of his neck  before jumping onto a near by tree. Temari and Kankuro were there.

"Please don't kill are little brother" Temari begged. "I won't, take him and get him out of here" Itsuki said and tossed Gaara over to them. "Also, get someone to fix that damn seal of his. It's the worst thing I ever seen" He then said and sat down. Temari smiled at him. "Thank you Itsuki-kun" She said and her, Kankuro grabbed Gaara before leaving. "I need a nap" Itsuki said with a sigh. Suddenly, an Anbu with a blank masked appeared and tossed a scroll to Itsuki. "Danzo-Sama has agreed to your fight, that scroll contains the location he wants to fight you in" He said and vanished.

*One Day Later*

Itsuki jolted awake, and found himself in the hospital. "Your awake" Tsunade said and turned to face him, she was smiling. "W-What the hell happen?" Ituski asked. "Well, you beat Shikaku and Gaara. Then you found a nice thick tree branch to take a nap on, that is where I found you. Sleeping, with mild Chakra Exhaustion" She told him. He sighed. "Ya, I felt a little tired so I went to sleep. Not before one Danzo's Root Ninja showed up though, and give me a scroll with an address on it. He accepted my fight, and wants to do it at the old Uchiha Compound in the Land Of Fire".

He told her. Tsuande nodded. "I'll prepare Shizune, Jiraya and Anko to help me with the Root. No one will bother you in your fight Itsuki-kun" The Sannin told him. "Is he awake?" Anko burst into the room and asked. "I'm awake" Itsuki said with a smile. Anko nodded, and grinned. "I just found out you got yourself a nickname the villagers are giving you after yesterday" She said. "Really?" Ituski asked with raised eyebrow. "Mhmm, you are Itsuki Of The Dancing Flames" Tsunade said for Anko. "Eh, that's corny as hell" Itsuki repiled with a groan.