Author Notes & Story Notes

Hi all! This is my first time writing fanfiction again for, I don't know, just about 3 years? Actually, maybe since 2016 when I wrote more consistently, at the time of writing this it is about to be December of 2022. I apologize if anything is a bit out of place, but feel free to leave feedback/comments!

This story is going to revolve around different times of the year. Preferably I'd like to write it in 'real-time' to align with the holidays so it can feel a bit more realistic, but if the demand is large enough or if I'm feeling extra creative, I may time skip to keep the story going!

This is a SELF-INSERT - NSFW story (also known as smut or lemon)! Please only read if you are 18+ and comfortable reading more intimate content. The start of the story may be a bit slower to build up anticipation and context for the more intimate parts of the story. Thanks for reading!

KEY

* Anything in italics is your thoughts unless a different POV is stated or if it is an intercom announcement.

* (y/n) = your name

* (e/c) = eye color

* (h/c) = hair color

* (h/l) = hair length

* More will be added here as needed, but I will try my best to not overcomplicate it!

Note: For the ease of writing, some things will be decided/depicted for you that may not be accurate to you as the reader, however, if you'd like to visualize something else you are more than welcome to!