Chapter 4

Finney's POV:
The bell rang.
At least Y/n calmed down. She was probably just acting like that because donna was there.
Donna used to have a crush on me a long time ago and it seems like she still does but it's not like a little crush. She's obsessed. I just act like i'm friends with her.

          - TIME SKIP TO DETENTION-
back to y/n's POV:
I went to the front office to ask where the detention room was.
"Take a right and it's the first room to the left."
She said with an annoyed voice.
"Thank you." I said as I walked off. When I got to the room I saw a teacher in there sitting at her desk and I saw Finney just sitting at one of the desks with his feet up reading a book.
"Okay guys since the other person is here your 1 hour begins. I am going to leave but all the doors are locked so don't think about leaving."
The teacher said as she left the room. I went and sat down to a seat across from Finney.
"So princess how are we planning on getting out of here? Actually sorry i shouldn't have called you princess." He says.
"No it's okay you calling me princess isn't what made me upset."
"So you want me to call you princess?" He said while putting his feet off the desk and making eye contact with me. God his eyes are beautiful.
I could just get lost in them.
"No I wasn't saying that-"
"So you don't want me to call you princess?" He said as he cut me off.
"Finney I don't care if you call me princess!" I shouted at him.
"Okay jeez." he said while throwing his hands up in the air.
"But what did make you upset earlier?"
He said.
"Well remember when you said Hah sucks to be you?"
"Yea?"
"Well my brother died last night. And I actually think something from here cause his death. I don't know why I just do and when you said that.. I don't it just made me upset and I don't know." I said as i started to tear up.
He just sat there in shock.
"Omg y/n I am so sorry." He said as he hugged me. I felt so safe in his arms. I could stay with him forever.

Finney's POV:
After y/n told me that, I just sat there in disbelief. Not because I didn't believe her but because she went through that and what i said made it all worse.
"Omg y/n I am so sorry." I said as I hugged her. She is so pretty. I just want her to stay in my arms forever. Everything about her is perfect. She moved away from the hug wiping her tears. We made eye contact.
"So princess, how do you plan on getting out of here?

493 words!!!

A/N
HEY I AM SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT BUT I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW AND ITS LATE. I PROMISE CHAPTER 5 WILL BE LONGER!!!!💖💖💖