The Ordained Contract

Hyde wasn't sure if he was going crazy or not.

Every time he'd woken up over the past few days, a dove had been perched on the windowsill. He was dead sure it was the same bird- how many doves were completely white with charcoal black tipped wings and blood red eyes? He had even named it for god's sake- Licht, for how the light reflected off those white feathers.

Today was different.

Today a boy was sitting where the dove would usually be, leaning against the windowframe, fast asleep. His silky black hair fell into his face gracefully, a strand of white standing out against the black. His figure was slender and graceful with a hint of delicacy. His arms were crossed in front of his chest, head tilted back, legs crossed so his boots dangled just above Hyde's desk.

He was gorgeous as hell.

...also a complete stranger.

Like Hyde, you do not know this guy, stop staring and say something.

Hyde was about to carefully poke the ravenet's leg to wake him up when he realized he recognized the headphones around the boy's neck.

It was the old headphones Kuro had given him 2 years ago and the pair he had put around Licht.

"Heh... didn't Licht-tan fly off with-"

The moment Hyde had said the name, a dark blue light appeared under his bed and on his table. Rings of the same color surrounded his ankle and the ravenet's neck.

This also woke the ravenet up.

Unfortunately with the way he was perched, waking him up this suddenly meant the ravenet fell sideways off the windowsill with a yelp.

"Eh- AH?!"

Hyde scrambled out of bed and to the window just in time to see a dove flying into the room.

A familiar dove.

"...Licht-tan?"

The dove landed on Hyde's bedroom floor and turned into the ravenet that had been sitting on his windowsill.

What the fuck?!

"OI!"

Hyde blushed a million shades of red when this beautiful creature grabbed his collar and pulled him towards him, crimson eyes glaring into his amber ones.

...wait.

Crimson eyes?!

"DID YOU CALL ME LICHT?!"

"I- I- what-"

"I SAID DID YOU SAY MY NAME WHILE I WAS ASLEEP!"

"W- wait hold on!! C- can- can you let me go first?!"

"ANSWER MY QUESTION ASSHOLE!!"

"Wha- HOW AM I THE ASSHOLE?! YOU'RE THE ONE HOLDING ME BY THE SCRUFF- THIS IS MY ROOM AND I DON'T KNOW YOU!!"

This finally calmed the boy down- a teeny bit. He let Hyde go by tossing him onto the floor.

Hyde coughed, gasping his cheeks still red, heart still racing a thousand miles. "Ow!" he yelled indignantly. "I'm hurt you know!!"