My kitten (SMUT) 1/2

killer!Jonathan x Victim!Sherwin
Smut :⁠^⁠)
My kitten
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
Sherwin was bored at his little apartment because it has a week lockdown because of the most and dangerous killer, Viper.
╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
(Sherwin McGregor - 19 yrs/old, curly red hair. Brown eyes. Freckles on his cheeks , shoulders and waist)

*:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚
It's 11pm now and he can't sleep peacefully. He has an idea that he should dance to TWICE until he feel tired.

He feels something watching over me. He looked to the balcony window and saw someone there. He opened it and he instantly knew who that person was...

He screamed so loudly, "Vi- v- Viper??" He stuttered "Wh-what a-re you doing here?!" He screamed.

"Oh you know, watching my prey dance with his t-shirt and his boxers on only~" Viper said

(Viper - His killer name. He got called by Viper because of his grin, he stick his tongue with a piercing out when he sees cops. He killed 169 people in town. He has Slick back dark brown hair, Blue eyes, with a mask that looks like a snake and, a lightish dark skin)

Sherwin POV:

"Why are you spying on me?" I asked. What was he doing here? Is he gonna to murder me? Did he just saw me dance??.

"Oh i don't know, i just want to see my prey dance before i murder~" He replied with a knife on his hand.

Prey? Oh dear, he calls me prey!! I'M HIS TARGET TO KILL! GOODBYE DEAR LIFE

"Please don't kill me! I'll do anything you want!" I cried and begged. "Oh i see~" He said with a sexy low tone

"Then obey me." He continued

"Anything you want sir Viper." I said

"First, call me master. Second, wear cat ears and a choker that is dark blue. Third i want you to get close to me after you finished the second part." He demanded me.

Wait why he wants to call him master, is he gonna seduce me? HE EVEN WANTS ME TO WEAR A CAT EARS AND A CHOKER! wait a minute....

Jonathan brought me a cat ear headband and a choker that is dark blue, is Jonathan the VIPER??? I frozed.

"What are you waiting for! Do as i say!" Viper yelled at me

"Sorry, master. I was thinking something" I said with a goofy smile. "Keep it faster please" he demanded me again "Yes master" I bowed to him and went to my closet.

I wore the cat ears and the choker that Jonathan brought me. I went up to him "What now master?" I asked him. Seeing me wearing a cat ears, black t-shirt, choker and my black boxer makes him smirk.

"Oh wait, you're supposed to go closer to me... You disobeyed me so I'll punish you badly~" he said frowning at smirking at me.

Omg HE'S HOT AS IN HOT! I'M GONNA DIE FOR NOSEBLEEDING. He grabbed my waist and pulling me closer then he put me on his shoulder

"PUT ME DOWN!!" I screamed. He pushed me to the bed that made me lying on the bed"You disobeyed me so i disobey your command kitten~"

He whispered to my ear as he pinned me to the bed, he pulled my t-shirt up as he leaned closer to my lips

"You smell good darling~" He said with a smirk. He removed his mask slowly. "JO-JONATHAN??"

(Jonathan Rodriguez - His roommate. He has dark brown hair that is slicked back, blue eyes, has dimples and a darkish light toned skin)

JONATHAN'S POV:

"Hi darling~"

Total: 609 words