Jonathan's xmas present 🎁

Heya guys, I'm back!! Merry Xmas to y'all and this is the story i promised. It's a xmas edition!!
+ It's smut lol
Sherwin - 24
Jonathan - 25

READER'S POV:

It was right before xmas eve when Sherwin and Sunny went to the mall to get the perfect xmas gift for his fiance Jonathan. They went into a lingerie store to get the perfect lingerie that suits Sherwin (forced by Sunny 😎) but Sherwin tried to refuse but he knows Sunny knew all about Jonathan's taste when comes to Sherwin.

"Come one Sherwin, try this!" Sunny requested her ginger friend to try on a navy blue lingerie with white beads and roses detailed in it.
Sherwin instantly blushed like crazy. "NO!" He said. "PLEASE" She said
"NO"
"PLEASE"
"NO"
"PRETTY PLEASE"
"NO"
"I'LL BUY U A WHOLE CANVAS FOR U TO USE! If you try it on~" She insisted
"MMPH FINE! DEAL!" He finally said yes. She went ballistic with excitement afterwards.

After changing, he showed it to Sunny the results. She went ballistic of excitement again and fan-girling badly of him.

"IT'S PERFECT! I'LL PAY ON THAT FOR U, MY TREAT!" She insisted. Sherwin nodded as a yes and they went to the counter to cash out the lingerie "So is this for you miss?" The cashier asked "No it's for him" Sunny pointed her finger at Sherwin who's right beside her. "Ah i see." Said the cashier. "That would be $25" the cashier said. Sunny handed out her $25 and left with Sherwin (Tbh idek hoe expensive is $25 so explain to me pls)

—TIME SKIP—

After shopping some gifts, they went out for an ice cream for both of them, Sunny got strawberry flavor and Sherwin got cookies 'n creme. Then Sherwin insisted to go home and they did, using Sherwin's black Lamborghini (AHEM LET'S JUST SAY JONATHAN'S RICH SO YEAH AHAHHAH😍).

—TIME SKIP AT 11 PM —

Sherwin waited for hours for his husband to get home after work. He sighed and lay himself to the bed. He get up and looked into the mirror.

He sees himself with his green lingerie he brought,  a cream oversized bow with pearl bead in the middle as his choker (He's did it himself and he's proud of it 😊), white thigh high tights that kinda looks a bit transparent with a little green ribbon on each side, and pearl earrings. (He's like living in a meta verse 😔). "I hope Jonathan likes it" He said to himself. He put the little vanilla scented candles on both of the nightstands, sprinkled rose petals into the floor. "This preparation looks like it's from valentine's day" He complimented.

— TIME SKIP AT12 am—
He looked at the clock "Huh. Time flies fast" he said to himself

Sherwin lay himself on his back onto the bed. Spread his feet pointing to the edge of the bed frame that was infront of the mirror. He waited 2-3 mins until he heard a click from his bedroom doorknob. He's ready to greet Jonathan a merry Christmas right before it was opened. Jonathan entered the bedroom looking at his dear fiance all looking gorgeous. 'Damn, Sherwin looks so cute and hot in that lingerie' Jonathan said in his mind

"Merry Christmas master!" Sherwin greeted Jonathan with a kiss on his cheeks. "Merry Christmas to you to baby~" Jonathan greeted back. They stared at each other a few seconds, then Jonathan passionately kissed Sherwin hungrily. Sherwin wrapped his hands around Jonathan's neck to get closer to him.

Jonathan carried sherwin towards the bed while kissing (Please someone get what i mean🥺) then he pushed Sherwin landing onto the bed sitting in the sheets. Then Jonathan gripped his fiance's ass and bit his neck badly. "Did u plan this all along?~" Hen asked with his tired eyes glaring at his neck. "Yes." Sherwin said "Yes what?" Jonathan asked again "Yes daddy~" Sherwin answered. "Good boy~" Jonathan removed Sherwin's underwear and inserted 2 fingers into Sherwin's mouth "Suck it good dear~" He said "You do not want to get into my naughty list, right?" (PLEASE PUT HIM TO THE NAUGHTY LIST) Sherwin nodded yes.

Sherwin swirled his tongue and started sucking his daddy's long slim fingers, his mouth's entrance was hot enough to heat and swell Jonathan's fingers faster. "Alright that's enough sucking for you darling~" Jonathan said, "Now you'll get your reward now~"

He inserted his saliva-coated fingers into Sherwin's core which Sherwin let out a huge moan. Jonathan leaned his face at Sherwin's ear "Sherbet please keep your voice down, or else you'll get a punishment" Jonathan commanded

"Ah- NNGH~ GAH!" Sherwin instantly felt his fiance's fingers started doing it in scissor motion that hits Sherwin's good spot. "You liked it darling?"

"AH - YE- YES~" Sherwin replied. "Did i told you to keep your voice down?" Sherwin knew what's gonna happen next "Naughty boys deserve a punishment right?" Jonathan smirked "Mngh~" Sherwin mumbled. Jonathan faced himself into his lover's d!ck and sucked, swirled his tongue into the tip, and licked it that, the more he teases, the more it became sloppy.

"Ah~ mngh~ aah~ Jonathan~" Sherwin moaned softly and gripped his hands to his fiance's gelled hair (imagine what's Jonathan's hair gel smells like🤔🤔) Jonathan left his mouth from Sherwin's d!ck and all of the sudden Sherwin finally came and it spurted into Jonathan's lips, ofc Jonathan licked the c#m, "Now aren't you a good c#msl#t for daddy?" Sherwin kissed Jonathan "More~ i need more~" Sherwin requested. "beg for it" Jonathan insisted

"Please, daddy f#ck me, mess me up badly and fill me with everything you've got until i came put so much. I need it badly, please daddy!!" Sherwin cooed (well that was unexpected for me to type it all😳😨) "You really want my c0ck to go inside you and bear my seed? What a good c#msl#t for me" He seductively complimented. Jonathan unbuttoned his shirt, unzipped his pants and threw them to the floor and he inserted slowly his d!ck inside Sherwin. "Ah~ Jon~ Please insert it faster~"

"As you wish my darling~" Jonathan said, he suddenly inserted all of his length inside of him. Sherwin cried out of pleasure from it. Jonathan thrusted with a fast pace watching Sherwin loving to be melted into his touch "Jon~ AuGH - p-pLEAsE~ I'm rEaDy~ GAH~"

"Ready? HAH! I've just preparing you..." He said. Sherwin gets flustered and turned his gaze to a different direction "Looks like someone masturbated while I'm gone out~" Jonathan leaned at his ear and started biting. Sherwin dug his fingers unto his lovers back. "So that means i can come if u said i can?" He asked "yes ~" Jonathan replied. Jonathan gripped into Sherwin's waist and started move it up and down. The he pounced and pounced his d!ck until he found his lover's favorite spot that Sherwin feels like he can cum in a minute

"DadDy~ Ah~ dADDy~ PlEasE~" Sherwin moaned so badly that his vision went blur and his tongue stick out cause of pleasure he was given. Jonathan finally get the signal that he hitting pure satisfaction. He brutally hit the same spot that led Sherwin to wont stop moaning his name and some oh f#ck or his favorite "Daddy". Sherwin became insane during the round.

Sherwin squeeze himself onto Jon's d!ck sucking himself back brutally. "Can -AH i cOMe~ NOw~ DADDY~" Sherwin asked panting harshly "Yes darling you've been good to me~" Jonathan finally gave him a chance to come out. Sherwin came and so did Jonathan inside of him. Jonathan pulled out his d!ck and Sherwin left a gasp afterwards. Jonathan carried Sherwin to a bath and cuddled together afterwards. "Don't leave me alone today? Will you spend time with me?" Sherwin pleased "Of course darling, anything for you~" Jonathan kissed Sherwin's cheek and his lover passed out. "Sleep well darling~"

THE END

FINALLLYYYY 😭😭😭😭😭 I THOUGHT I WON'T BE CONTINUING THIS BUT IT'S FINALLY FINISHEDDD -Author

Total: 1356 words