Sweet Bite 1/3

Vampire! Jonathan X Victim! Sherwin
Smut on the 2nd chapter so be ready
Villain x Victim story

Sherwin- 19
Jonathan -20

*:・゚✧*:・゚

Ik I'm late for Halloween but this isn't just for Halloween special. I did this cause I can't get out from my brain

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Third person's POV:

"Finally It's 6pm! I can finally rest!" Sherwin's friend, Renzo said happily. "Same" Sherwin agreed. "I'mma head out now, bye Renz!" Sherwin opened the door but before he could leave Renzo made him stop.

"Wait! Today's the blood moon. Beware there's a vampire existing here! Make sure you lock the doors before they can get you. Or else you'll get bitten by it" He said trying spooking him

"Oh PLeAse" Sherwin rolled his eyes "This is why i don't believe these news these days, they kept saying that like we're children" He said sarcastically

"Pshh, drama queen" Renzo mumbles " What was that Renz?" Sherwin asked "Nothing" He rolled his eyes. They greeted eachother a goodnight and Sherwin went out the restaurant. He was walking peacefully in the dark for about 10-20 minutes suddenly his feeling dropped when he thought someone's following him, he turned around and heard a rustling sound came from the bushes.

Sherwin's POV:
"Meh, probably just a dog" i said to myself and continued walking. I stopped at a grocery store that's opens until 10pm. I brought pasta, italian spaghetti sauce, parnassian cheese, chilli flakes, and a chunks of basil for Italia pasta dinner. I went out from the store and went back to walking

Third person's POV:

He continued walking for a another 10 minutes but a few minutes he's feeling scared cause he's still thinking someone might follow him. He finally reached at a big building and went inside. He still feels that someone's gonna kidnap him soon but prefer to ignore that. He went to the elevator and pressed floor 6 but suddenly before the elevator door closes a tall guy walks in.

His face was covered with a sunglasses and a mask, like a celebrity. Then a greyish jacket, a black long sleeved turtle neck, beige wide-leg jeans and black polished loafers. His hair has hair gel and it's hairstyle is slick- back. His skin is mocha or sienna skin color. (I have good taste for this guy's fashion AHAHHAHA)

Sherwin stood there blushed at this guy, cause o this guy's big chest. The elevator door closes and it's in a dead silence between them. A little while it reached floor 6. Sherwin went out but when he turned to the guy, it vanished quickly in a flash.

"Huh weird" said Sherwin and walked away. As he walked through in a hall full of doors on each side he found his door written '619'. He pulled out a card which unlocks the door (Like in the hotels) and opened the door

Sherwin's POV:
"Finally home!" I finally said in relieved. I changed my outfit into my pjs which is an oversized t-shirt with a printed small heart logo and a grey synthetic cotton shorts. I opened my grocery bag and pulled out the ingredients i need to cook. I started cooking some Italian pasta for myself.

*Time skip*

After i cooked the food. I made myself an orange juice. And i started eating while watching my comfort show called 'Bluey' (I love Bluey, IT'S SOO CUTEEE). After eating i put my plate in the sink and looked at the clock. "Oh, it's 7pm, still time for myself then" i turned off my tv and went to my room to play Genshin Impact. I started farming primogems for a new update later on... Which SCARAMOUCHE WILL BE JOINING THE GAME (Chill dude). I have 69000 for Scaramouche's banner. (you're rich, unlike me i only have 500+ primos🥲). I played it for an hour and stopped cause it's 9pm and i need sleep.

I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, changed my shirt into a oversized sweater (He loves oversized sweaters) and baggy cottony pants. I went out to the apartment balcony and admiring the view

"you like the view little bunny?~" I screamed in shock when i saw a guy from the elevator i went with. "H-how did you get here?!" I screamed. "I just have my ways~" He said in a low voice. He leaned forward to my ear and removed his mask

"And now, tonight you have no escape from my arms, cause I'll eat you up like a special dinner after long years waiting..." he whispered in a sexy tone. OMGG i think I'll die from his voice, too damn hot.

He removed his sunglasses and put it in his pocket

"JO-JONATHAN?!" I screamed in shock. Then he pinned his arms behind the railings leaving me in between in his arms. "Long time no see darling~" he said. "I missed you" I blushed in deep red. He misses me? Aw. "So um... What are you doing here by the way?"

"Did i told you what I'll do to you? I'll eat you up as my dinner of course." He said. "Are you joking?". I said "Who's says I'm joking"

"Me of course" i rolled my eyes "there's no one around you except me" I said sarcastically "Feisty huh little bunny~" he said in a sexy tone. Then he showed his teeth with 2 pointy teeth. Oh no. He's a vampire. I was so shocked, i tried to escape but I can't. I'm trapped in his arms

"Poor little Sherwin trying to escape. Pathetic" He said "Shut your vampire mouth up"

Suddenly he became angry and slid my sweater through my shoulder and bit me in between my shoulder and my neck. I hold his hair while he sucks my blood. After sucking me for a few seconds, he planted a kiss in the bitemark

"If you make me angry, I'll do it again." He said in demanding voice "And what if i make you super angry" i asked. "I might use my mouth inside your hole and make you use the wheelchair for a while afterwards." He said (is this a sign of a degrading kink?) "Um haha, no way you can" i said "Try me" He said angrily.

"Ok." I said. I punched his chest really hard and that made him angry. Then he started to bite me in my neck super hard. I let out a big ow. "Told you~" he said. "Now since you made daddy angry, I'll give you a big punishment for today" He said angrily. He carried me inside of my room and lied me down to my bed harshly, then he removed his jacket.

*:・゚✧*:・゚
HEYA GUYS!!

So I'm busy for a while, I'm going to Clark, Angeles for a while to watch the fireworks.

Part 2 coming up real soon!!
Stay tuned

Total: 1152 words