Gotcha pt 1

Sherwithan lemon × vanilla
Spy AU (Talenny-Like au HAHA)
Jonathan - 20 - Wanted Agent
Sherwin - 19 - Good agent (Has a crush on Jon secretly 😭)

Sherwin and Jonathan are in a diff agency.

Sherwin's pov:
It's been 4 years since we've become enemies with each other. That means I've been inlove with him for WHOLE 4 YEARS 😩. He's way hotter than before, the older he gets the HOTTER AND SEXIER HE BECOME AHH! He even grew taller than me and doesn't use his weapons anymore! Damn...

I'm on a mission to get back the stolen USB drive that contains the passwords of the agency from the BAD hot and #1 agent of it's agency, Jonathan Perez. And let's just say, he's strong and tall but no match for me MWAHAHAH. I am faster than his tall body.

I'm now chasing him as he had the USB in his pocket at their base. Darn his fast. As I got closer to him, he suddenly vanished (POOF) and i lost his track. Then he appeared out of nowhere behind me and pinned my hands against the wall.

"Gotcha Sherwin" he said in a low tone. Our faces are centimeters away and i can feel his heavy hot breath in my face. I tried to escape his grasp. "There's no escape cutie~" He said. I tried and tried to escape his grip again "Accept it" he demanded. I accepted his defeat. "You won now, I am now indeed captured" I rolled my eyes as i said it.

"HAH!" Jonathan scoffed "Finally i caught you with my own hands. You're coming with me at the agency. Dad's gonna like this" He said. I looked at his lips while he was talking, then i got an idea but all i need is to kiss him😭. "Jonathan...." I said quietly, he leaned down on me (Jonathan is a few heads away from Sherwin's little height) "I'm ending our rivalry..." I said as i leaned onto his lips ready to kiss him. Jonathan leaned to my face and kiss me softly.. (Imagine the ASMR SHHSHSHAHAHAHHHAH) His lips are so soft and smooth and it's aroma is coffee. Soo good.

A few minutes left and Jonathan's is loving my kiss and fell into lust. He slowly let go of his grip and his hands went into my legs and lifted me up, letting me hold on onto his waist. His hands slowly lift up onto my waist and my right hand slowly went into his pocket where the USB was inside and i caught it.

A few seconds later i let go of the kiss, slammed my forehead onto his HARDLY😰 as i tried to escape. Luckily i ran away from him and went back into the agency to finally take a break from my mission. Meanwhile Jonathan is in his mixed emotions of anger, flustered and wanting for more.

Jonathan's POV:
What did he just did? Why did i liked it? Why he's so good and delicious? I WANT MORE OF HIM. And i need to return what he did to me.

•Days later•

I gave myself a plan to return what he did to me but with ✨pleasure ✨ as a punishment. I went to his house using a teleport gun silently and looked for him while I was hiding . I saw himself alone playing games while eating strawberries (He stayed healthy) . After playing he went to get some water, i followed him to his kitchen as he sip some water of his cup. I went closer to him and caught him "I found you~" I whispered at his ear "Wha- What are you doing here?" Sherwin asked "I'm here to return what you did to me" I said as I carried him and put his body on my shoulder. "LET ME DOWN!" He screamed. Of course I didn't listen to what he said and went to his bed and pinned him down with both of his hands is in my grip.

I landed him a rough kiss to calm himself down. He calmed down and continued to kiss 'It worked' I thought to myself. His lips were soft as an ice cream, his tongue tasted like strawberries. I swirled my tongue to his as we shared each other's pleasure. I slowly slid my hand under his shirt near his chest while kissing him.

Next thing i did was sucking and biting Sherwin's neck looking for his soft spot. Then he moaned softly 'I found it' I thought. I bit and suck it harshly as he moans louder and louder giving him hickeys.

Then i slowly move my head to his chest and started sucking his n!ppl3s, he moaned for pleasure while telling me to stop. "Why u want me to stop? Your body says it wants more of me~" I asked "I SAID STOP!" Sherwin yelled and punched me away hard. There's a little blood dripping from my mouth, i wiped it away "Looks like someone needs a punishment" I said as i carried Sherwin to the portal where i shot my teleport gun in

Sherwin's POV:
•Jonathan's room•

Jonathan slammed me onto his bed. There were handcuffs on each side of the bedframe and handcuffed both my hands separately. I cried to tell him to stop but he wouldn't listen 'Maybe all he wanted is my body' I said to myself. "You deserve a punishment darling~" He said

He started to suck and bit my neck again planting hickies all over me. Then he started sucking and playing with my n!ppl3$, He even bit both of them. He slowly made a kiss trail all the way to my hips and started biting it. I moaned softly

"Darling don't worry. I have soundproof walls so u can moan and call my name loud as u can~" He cooed. Then he removed my pants and he saw my boxers had a wet spot "Oh my, oh my~ I made u wet for me? You surely liked it when I touched you." he said

"Don't you darling?" He continued as he removed my boxers and sucked my tip. I jerked because of the way be suck. He swirled his tongue and sucked so hard. A few seconds later, i felt a knot in me and I needed to come out.

"Jonatha- AHH" i screamed "I'M GONNA~AHH CU-NGH~AH~ M" I moaned. "ST-AH~ Ngh~ Kya~, STOP!" i tried to pull Jonathan away from my 👹 but i came INSIDE OF HIS MOUTH😭 "Mhm~" He hummed "So delicious~" he said "I want more~"

He inserted his fingers onto my tongue "Suck it." He demanded and i followed what he said. I swirled my tongue and my saliva was thick. He took it out and he inserted his saliva-coated fingers to my core "AH~ngh-GAH~ Mhm~" I moaned. "DE-DEEPER DADDY~ AH~KYA-NGH~ JONATHA-AHH~ MHM" I moaned and moaned for him as he went deeper inside me. His long fingers were coated with my fluid. A few minutes later he pulled it out.

Pt 2 in next chap

Hey guys srry for the unannounced hiatus, i was in the catch up on my grades.

Words:1207